Product Comparison: Samsung BD-J5700/ZA vs Samsung BD-J5100
- It has smart capabilities which is excellent.
- I am very happy with this purchase. This gives you great clarity and resolution!
- Clarity of picture with a high resolution tv makes for terrific viewing.
- Is a great product got it use the capability to stream hulu and etc cause my tv isn't a smart tv.
- I wish it had Wi-fi but then again it would cost more if it did.
- Awesome player that gives you an excellent picture quality and decodes the hi-def audio codecs.
- Very easy to use and the USB port allows for flash drive usage.
- Even includes a USB port to connect an external hard drive and play media content.
- Very attractive unit with a ethernet port for hardwire internet use.
- Great player and the various formats supported is good.
- Whatever it plays, plays well but it plays a limited formats.
- Works well and good picture and software. Only connects via HDMi so make sure your TV or surround sound accepts HDMI.
- Easy to install & use the product. HDMI cable made it easy & clear picture.
- Works like it should, hdmi connection, great picture, easy operation.
- HDMI cable made it easy & clear picture.
- Everything is good with the exception of the fact that it randomly turns itself on, which annoys me greatly, when I'm watching something else and my tv switches to that input. I now keep the hdmi cable disconnected when not in use, which is a pain in and of itself.