Product Comparison: Fizik Antares vs Fizik Arione VS X
- Met all expectations, light, padding is good.
- Overly shaped and no relief channel, but well made and reasonably comfortable.
- This is a comfortable, light saddle.
- It is well made and uses quality materials throughout, but it did not come close to fitting me.
- I later got this saddle and instantly, it felt like night and day. I had to adjust it forward than usual, but after that, no problems.
- I find these seat comfortable. I like the channel and the length.
- This is one of the best saddles I've used. It is comfortable for long and short distance rides.
- The carbon versions seem to be a bit firmer but more forgiving than the plastic versio.
- This saddle is much stiff than any chromoly saddle I've ever ridden probably due to the carbon rails.
- This saddle was so right for me, that I bought a second one for using on my old steel MTB for going to work.
- No fancy carbon rails here, but this saddle is comfortable and is lasting well.
- After trying several saddles, and almost accepting numbness as an unavoidable side effect of long miles, this saddle is a very welcome change to my rig.
- In my opinion, this is the perfect saddle for mountain biking.
- I live where road are pretty shotty and wanted to dampen some of these road vibarations. This saddle does just that.
- Great saddle, Fizik saddles are always well designed and made.
- Brilliant saddle and very comfortable. Perfect for long distance rides but also with a good bib.
- Excellent saddle for my purpose racing training, not so comfy for slow long rides though.
- The saddle construction is poor. Also while riding it makes a creaking noise.