Product Comparison: Remington VPG6530 vs Wahl 9854-600
- It is easy to us, excellent blade size, not to big or to small to handle full beard trim and small intricate trim.
- The trimmer blades work well and provide a good cut. I use this for trimming my beard and cutting my hair.
- Blades are fine and have not trouble trimming my thick beard.
- Cuts are not amazing due to the distance between the blades and the setting.
- The blade is not as strong as the previous model I had. Doesn't cut well.
- The small detailing blade works great for my nose and ears.
- I haven't used all the clippers and blades yet, but they do feel quite solid.
- It has sharper blade.
- It's not water resistant so you can't wash it, only brush it.
- This thing is not made with staleness steel and got rusted just after the first wash.
- The attachments can be pretty tricky to put on and take off at first. I sometimes felt as if I could break one at any moment.
- Unfortunately the blades rust far too easily .
- Good size.
- The vacuum mouth next to the blades gets stuck u have to shake the machine for the hair to go in , the turbo vacuum its small and it doesn't suck the hair.
- This product was purchased as a beard trimmer but too bulky so it was returned for a more slimmer down version.
- My first concern when I received this trimmer was its bulkiness. It is noticeably larger than other trimmers.
- The clipper is very bad materials , and very bad quality!! its hardly cut the hair!
- What I like about this trimmer is the compact size.
- When this arrived and I saw the size (was expecting a full-sized Wahl, this was a little smaller than that) I thought it was going to be a cheaply made, weak rip off. My first impression was way wrong!
- Good traveling size.
- It is small and light weight.
- The main unit is light weight and designed to be very flexible, although it does not feel cheaply made.
- My only criticism of the shaver is the grip material. Hair sticks to this material like you wouldn't believe!
- The unit is nice to hold, feels good in the hand, so ergonomically it's fine.
- In terms of ergonomics, i had no problems.
- The charging indicator lights are nice.
- Its a nice machine, comes with many accessories.
- Product is very precise, versatile and has a great assortment of accessories.
- Came with so many pieces and has such a great, ergonomic style and battery life that I rate this a solid 5 from Wahl.
- Nicely built with plenty of accessories.
- I love how the accessories just snap on/off quickly.
- I use the accessories to help get hard to reach places safely, as well as perfect the trimming process.
- There are too many accessories that don't work or are useless.
- I do like that this is rechargeable, I plugged it in when I got it and unplugged it the next morning.
- The rechargeable battery is impressive, and after a couple weeks, I purposely wanted to test the charge time. It worked fine each time and very handy without a cord.
- The rechargeable lithium battery charged up in about an hour initially and took about four hours to charge after fully drained.
- Holds a long battery life.
- It was a nice trimmer, however the battery lost the ability to recharge about 4 months after the warranty expired.
- I must say, they have really improved the battery life of these things.
- The Wahl Lithium Ion shaver is small, and fits even the smallest hand comfortably.
- Lithium-Ion is the current state of the art for most consumer-level products.
- This is the most versatile and best cutting set of clippers I have owned. I've always used electric clippers, but this rechargeable set does a better job.
- It holds a charge for a long time and it trims without missing.