Product Comparison: Conair GMT8RCS vs Wahl 9854-600
- Blade speed is very good, close trimming works very well.
- Sharp blades cut properly and overall noise level is ok.
- Cuts evenly. Blades are not dulling.
- The blade doesnt cut straight, it pulls a little, and worst of all it irrates my skin.
- The blades are very gentle and make it hard to nick yourself.
- The small detailing blade works great for my nose and ears.
- I haven't used all the clippers and blades yet, but they do feel quite solid.
- It has sharper blade.
- It's not water resistant so you can't wash it, only brush it.
- This thing is not made with staleness steel and got rusted just after the first wash.
- The attachments can be pretty tricky to put on and take off at first. I sometimes felt as if I could break one at any moment.
- Unfortunately the blades rust far too easily .
- The small unit size lets you handle and maneuver the clipper with ease.
- This one is just the right size and more than adequately powerful for trimming my beard and mustache.
- Perfect stainless steel blade size.
- Light weight.
- Easy to use ,light weight and cord is long enough.
- What I like about this trimmer is the compact size.
- When this arrived and I saw the size (was expecting a full-sized Wahl, this was a little smaller than that) I thought it was going to be a cheaply made, weak rip off. My first impression was way wrong!
- Good traveling size.
- It is small and light weight.
- The main unit is light weight and designed to be very flexible, although it does not feel cheaply made.
- My only criticism of the shaver is the grip material. Hair sticks to this material like you wouldn't believe!
- Good accessory options
- I was worried that it wouldn't come with enough length accessories, but it has three sizes for shorter facial hair that have worked great.
- It is pretty precise and very nice quality product now.
- Precise enough for cleaning up around the edges.
- There are no accessories provided like a small brush for cleaning, or any lubricant for maintaining the blades.
- Came with so many pieces and has such a great, ergonomic style and battery life that I rate this a solid 5 from Wahl.
- Nicely built with plenty of accessories.
- I love how the accessories just snap on/off quickly.
- I use the accessories to help get hard to reach places safely, as well as perfect the trimming process.
- There are too many accessories that don't work or are useless.
- This is corded so it works as advertised and power isn't an issue, the problem I have with it is it's not a very close shave.
- I like this corded trimmer.
- With a cord this thing seems like it will last forever.
- No batteries = a lot less headaches! Trims well & very precisely. No more worrying about having a dull shave due to nearly dead batteries.
- Only weakness is the attached cord which is quite frail and will probably be the first thing to fail.
- I must say, they have really improved the battery life of these things.
- The Wahl Lithium Ion shaver is small, and fits even the smallest hand comfortably.
- Lithium-Ion is the current state of the art for most consumer-level products.
- This is the most versatile and best cutting set of clippers I have owned. I've always used electric clippers, but this rechargeable set does a better job.
- It holds a charge for a long time and it trims without missing.