Product Comparison: PNY CS900 vs Kingston A400
- This is a great ssd robust, decent speed and has never given me any problems.
- Startup time went from a few minutes to about 15 seconds, and everything runs much faster and smoother. Good purchase!
- My computer boots up in less than 15 secs and thats including logging in with my password set. Recommended for everyone!
- My overall boot time including passwords, apps launching etc is around 10-15 seconds which is handy.
- I have been using it for a few days and my boot-up time has reduced from around 4 minutes to around 30 seconds.
- Very light, easy to install (unscrew case, unscrew old drive, screw in new drive).
- The drive is very lightweight, easy to install. Seems quite fast.
- Fairly easy to install and to clone my existing drive .I'm not disappointed!
- Only drawback was that I thought it would be easy to clone the old drives to swap the new ones in, but that was a total pain, so ended up doing a fresh install and copying data across to new drive.
- My issue is that there is no drive imaging software support from Kingston for the this range of SSDs, most disappointing.