Product Comparison: ADATA SP550 vs ADATA SU800
- The drive performs as expected and is very quick.
- My boot times are around 5-15 seconds and I could not be happier.
- So far so good. For the most part, everything looks to be on par with the speed claims.
- Read and write speed are awesome.
- It fills up quickly and the speed drops.
- Speed is as fast as advertised. It was easy to set up and install and immediately format it to install Windows.
- Very fast and was impressed with the performance.
- Installation was pretty easy, performance was good.
- The installment of windows 10 was super smooth and it boot in 4.3sec.
- Died after a year and a half of light use.