Product Comparison: Creative Sound BlasterX G5 vs EPOS GSX 1000
- The AMP on this is pretty powerful, which is very nice.
- The game sounds amazing. It also works great for live streaming, and I've had no issues with sound.
- The Sound BlasterX G5 has good audio quality, nothing to bash there.
- This product sounds great in playback.
- Sound is clear, perfect, and in sync.
- This thing is beautiful and the sound is much better than motherboard audio.
- The surround sound is very convincing.
- The GSX 1000 works very well at picking up sounds. Sounds very good for the price.
- It was easy to install. Great connectivity.
- It looks amazing and works as intended.
- It's just plug and play, nothing to adjust only the volume from the AMP.
- I’ve used it with the DT 250 ohm beyerdynamic 990 Pro worked flawlessly.
- It's a great product, plenty of features like profiles, surround sound, crystallizer and etc.
- The binaural technology implemented is no joke, and the sound is very much outside of your head when using it.
- The front-and-back surround sound setting is useless.