Product Comparison: G.Skill F4-3600C18D-16GTRS vs Corsair CMK16GX4M2D3600C18
- Absolutely brilliant ram and fast. Xmp enabled straight away.
- They are operating at 3600MHz with a Ryzen 3900X processor in a x570 Taichi Motherboard.
- Plugged it in, loaded the XMP profile and it booted straight into 3600Mhz no problem.
- Works well with my asus x570 tuf mobo and 3600 cpu.
- Works perfect! CPU-Z shows correct frequency and timings.
- The RAM runs at its rated speed of 3600Mhz.
- The specs follow the design and are also top quality.
- The LEDs are very bright and the build quality excellent - looks incredibly valuable everything!
- The 3600 CL 18 are perfectly recognized by the BIOS and work wonderfully.
- Working fine, no problems. Amazing quality.
- Great RAM, 3600 speed after enabling XMP in Bios, easy to install and looks good.
- They are low profile enough that I can still install them without having to remove my downflow CPU air cooler.
- Good value / speed ratio. Low profile and no RGB.
- Both dimms worked on arrival and went to their base 3600 with no issues. Clean and low profile.