Product Comparison: Gigabyte GA-F2A88XM-D3HP vs Gigabyte GA-F2A68HM-H
- This is a great motherboard, easy to use and setup was straight-forward.
- Very small board with easy install into box.
- I used this motherboard on my first PC mATX build ever.
- Good motherboard with mATX form factor.
- Great board. Installation was easy.
- It's a great motherboard for my board.
- It has all you need to build a htpc, office PC etc. Easy to install.
- I recommend this board. Installation was easy.
- Works well into my box. I like it.
- Great little motherboard. Perfect for my build. Easy install.
- Good with my 16 GB of Corsair Vengeance 2400 memory.
- Nice memory support on this one. I like it.
- Works well with DDR3-1866 Memory.
- I recommend this item with good support of memory.
- Too bad there are not an additional two more memory slots.
- This board has USB 3.0 ports on the rear I/O.
- The USB 3.0 ports was just an added bonus.
- Plenty of USB to go around.
- No problems so far. So many ports!
- USB ports do not provide enough power consistent enough even to run a USB mouse smoothly.
- Bought this mobo. I really like connectivity options on this one.
- USB ports on rear, and even more onboard.
- Value for money. Basic board with HDMI port.
- I recommend this one. Has solid ports for connectivity.
- A lots of USB ports. Nice connectivity. Recommended.
- It has nice diagnostic features however for your fan control, temperature readings, ect.
- Board has some great features.
- I especially like the Q-Flash feature.
- This board packs a lot of features into a pretty small footprint.
- The RAID feature is poorly designed.
- Lot of features and build quality at a decent price.
- Size and features for my needs.
- This motherboard is small and full of features.
- Works great. Has awesome features for an all-in-one board.
- It has a lot of features. Good board.
- Just make sure you have a power supply that's cabled right, or adapters for your 4 pin power connector, and ground yourself with a strap 'cuz these are tight confines to get everything into place without touching several things at once!
- The Motherboard powered up right away and the bios was easy to navigate.
- Great motherboard-small scale has alot of power.
- 24 pin ATX power cable little tight in my case (Coolermaster Elite 120).
- The real annoying thing is when I use the reset button it will almost constantly hang on reboot and I would have to power the system completely down to get it to boot.
- Usb ports do not provide enough power consistent enough even to run a usb mouse smoothly.