Product Comparison: LG 24LF4520-WU vs Samsung UN24H4000
- So simple to set up! This small TV has a very sharp resolution and vivid colors. It's also lightweight and easy to move.
- Also includes an integrated ATSC off Air tuner, HDMI and RCA inputs.
- Excellent quality and picture.
- The picture is great for a tv this size
- Very nice, but I don't like the skinny cord, that is NOT a normal plug u find on a normal tv.
- Excellent picture, excellent resolution, good sound, outstanding price. It's an all out win in my book.
- Picture quality is very good considering the resolution of the tv
- The built in tv tuner works great. Very happy with it.
- Samsung TV's are very good. This is sold at a bargain price due to being older model. For those using it for over-the-air - ATSC reception is excellent.
- Great picture. Unfortunately, it doesn't work well with Directv. I have to use the TV control to turn the TV off. I have three other Samsungs and they all work appropriately using the Directv remote alone.
- Only complaint is with the sound level. Will not deliver high enough volume.
- I like the small form factor and the panel quality, but the sound output is weak and tinny.
- The TV picture is A1..the sound sucks..it is the "tinny" quality..I am exploring buying speakers to combat this.
- The sound quality on this set is also poor...it sounds as though you are listening through a tin can and there is no audio output.
- Expect a great picture, but sound that is totally lacking in bass.
- Sound is good enough for the kitchen.
- The sound quality isn't great but for the price I'm very happy
- I bought this Samsung mostly for the bigger screen but was pleasantly surprised by the built in speakers' stereo sound.
- The only complaint I have is the sound - needs much improvement
- Sound volume is very low even set to max.
- The only negative is the sound. It is thin and tinny compared to my old JVC.
- It has HDMI, rca, USB and coaxial.
- One HDMI input, 1 set of video and audio RCA inputs for DVD player.
- I love all the ports it has HDMI, RGB PC, Component/Composite, USB. This was the perfect tv for everything I wanted to use it for.
- It has a nice picture and good sound, but it has no headphone jack.
- It has only 1 HDMI port
- It has an HDMI/DVI port, an HDMI input port, and a USB input port to view video files. It has a digital (optical) audio output port for external sound systems. It also has composite and component video/sound input for older systems
- Two HDMI ports make it perfect for a cable box and Fire TV box
- The USB port plays videos stored on a thumb drive.
- Ports on the side which is a big advantage when mounting on the wall
- The only drawback for me is that it only has two HDMI ports.
- The only problem is it has no AUX audio cable port, meaning you can't plug headphones into it.