Product Comparison: Revlon RV484 vs Conair 146NP
- An excellent device, quietly works, it is easy to switch modes of operation.
- Great blow dryer and the price point is phenomenal for the wattage and features!
- Has enough power to dry my medium length hair.
- The top button lets me adjust the temperature from cool, warm to hot.
- I love that it has different controls for the temperature and speed.
- Not a powerful as hoped, but does the job.
- It is way quieter than my last blow dryer, and plenty of power to dry my hair quickly.
- This dryer provides just the right amount of air at the speed that I need.
- It works great and makes my hair feel and look amazing~ I wish that it had a third setting for more power but at 1875 watts its perfect for what its capable of.
- Powerful, easy to handle, everything we needed!
- I love the Conair ion Shine Ceramic 1875 Watt Hair Dryer, it is really simple to use, it has a great level of temperature, it gets you hair dry very quick, I have long hair but now it takes me 5 muinutes to have all my hair dry!!!!
- It wasn't as heavy as some other full sized dryers and that was good because a heavy dryer can take a lot out of a girl in the morning.
- It's exactly the same - relatively light weight with 2 speeds and 3 temp. settings. The price is right, too.
- It is a lightweight dryer and does an excellent job!
- The dryer is light weight and easy to hold.
- The only negative is the size of the dryer - a little large for holding too long.
- Good size of hair dryer, nice color.
- This is the cheapest I have seen for a full size hair dryer . Excellent value!
- Nice and lightweight. Easy to use. Dries hair quickly and reduced noise.
- This Hair Dryer is lightweight and easy to use.
- This unit is powerful but light weight.
- It's a little bulky in size, but I manage it alright.
- This blow dryer has a cool setting where it blows only cold air. This is great if you want to eliminate having damaging heat on your hair.
- Has an easy clean filter.
- I have long hair and with some hair dryers my hair gets sucked into the filter (ouch). With this hair dryer, I don't have that problem. I will/have repurchase this dryer again.
- Nice feature is you can remove the lint filter which make clean up easy.
- I also really like the fact the ion control can be turned off and on.
- The cold shot feature is rather handy, as are the other options.
- The air vent pops open and you can take out the air filter and wash it out, let it dry, and put it back in! This is the life of a hair dryer.
- It has a really nice feature - there is a flip open door to clean the filter on the back of the hairdryer.
- The hair style stays long for the day because of the ionic styling.
- Gets my thick hair dry quickly, and the ionizing function makes my hair nice and smooth.
- The diffuser is about the average size, and I have no complaints there.
- Comes with 2 nozzle attachment. One diffuser and one narrow extender for targeted air flow.
- It had all the extra attachments and it worked great.
- My curls were set and defined, and the nozzle attachment helped with stretching!
- The diffusser stays attached securely and it's not that loud.
- This was an excellent value and came with several attachments.
- I personally have no use for the large diffuser attachment but my wife likes it. Overall, this dryer is a good purchase at a sensible price. It does the job quickly.
- The attachment makes blow drying your hair easy and fast.
- I like the different settings that it has and the attachments.
- The diffuser works best for curly hair.
- The cord is a little too short.