Product Comparison: Conair 124ANP vs Remington D3190
- This blower is compact but has a lot of power.
- Excellent blows Hot Or worm air just like the big ones.
- I tried it out this morning and it appeared to have just as much power as a regular blow dryer.
- I love how tiny this is...yet it's as powerful as the bigger ones.
- If you want high speed you also get high temperature as temps and speeds are not independently operated.
- This is so powerful and doesn't frizz my hair.
- This is a very good hair dryer. It's got different levels of power as well as different levels of heat. It's very powerful and I feel like I dry my hair quicker. I also like that it's not very loud at all.
- I like that the temperature stays in the warm range so it doesn't feel as if my hair & scalp is getting fried.
- Great power and easy to handle.
- It's not powerful and too noisy.
- Compact, so good for traveling. Powerful, too. I bought two of them.
- Excellently small but still powerful, conair is a good brand.
- Small and lightweight, but powerful enough.
- Light weight, strong heat. Exact what I needed inside my swimming bag.
- Small, light weight, compact, it folds up easily. Wonderful value.
- Great mid size hand dryer works great has extras like the various speed n heat!!
- Pretty light weight for its size.
- Lightweight full size dryer. Powerful enough even for my extra thick hair.
- Lightweight, easy controls and great size.
- Size of the blowdryer is a big too big. So would recommend for home use only. Totally not travel friendly.
- A very thoughtful design that works as intended - anywhere in the world. Just right for traveling to far off places.
- Awesome foldable feature.
- Foldable to make more room in gym bag.
- Also has dual voltage capability.
- This is one of the few dual voltage hair dryer that has a wattage under what most hotels allow. And it's compact.
- Light weight and easy to carry - good for travels. But it does not have a "cold shot" button.
- With three levels of heat, a "cold air" setting and three levels of air current, it is extremely versatile.
- It even blows cold air which is perfect not to damage my hair.
- I love the cold shot option. The best hairdryer I have ever used.
- Super lightweight and you can remove the filter, which I have not been able to do before on other hair dryers.
- After much research I settled on this one; for the price, the fact that it's ceramic with ions. It dries very fast and I love the different power options.
- No attachments, just a very basic hair dryer with two speeds.
- I love the attachments that came with it as well, the thin one for concentrated heat, and a wide mouthed comb one for teasing volume or just lifting the hair so that the air can really get in there.
- It seems to take no time to get the cool shot on this one! It also comes with two attachments, the one that I use for "fluffing" when I want to keep my hair curly and the other one that I use to help "straighten" when I'm going to flat iron.
- Comes with a diffuser as well that attached easily.
- The really nice thing if you use the end attachment that condenses the direction of the air flow, is that this dryer has a round end (not oval) so you can turn the attachment when you need to instead of holding your arm/wrist in awkward positions to blow at a certain angle. Yes!
- The attachments that come with it are helpful.