Product Comparison: Sunbeam 3108-8 vs Oster FPSTCN1300
- Works great every time with no hassle.
- I use it primarily for opening dog food cans, and it working just fine.
- It is a great product and so easy to use and it cuts great and the magnet holds the lid so well.
- Great opener and compact in size, fits in small places.
- This is a great can opener and very versatile. Great product for the price!
- Has a good weight to it so it does not easily tip over. Built-In bottle opener.
- Lever, Magnet & Cutter assembly can be removed for easy cleaning.
- Works great, looks great, & matches all the stainless steel in my kitchen.
- Can may slip out & fall while it's opening, so you should hold can while it's opening.
- Looks great, but that doesn't open cans for you.
- It adjusts to small and large cans, the cutting blade comes off for easy cleaning, has a nice knife sharpener on the back, has a long life.
- It has a good feel to it, though, and a handy knife sharpener on the back.
- The raise-up for tall cans really so easy to use, bonus knife sharpener works well too.
- The can opener element is wonderful, saving me from pain to my arthritic hands.
- The knife sharpener is a joke, use a stone instead.
- Stainless Steel finish is a plus. Looks nice on your counter. Push button retractable cord is great!
- Has many features such as knife sharpener, bottle opener, auto retractable cord and removable blade for easy cleaning.
- Bottle opener does work, so essentially this is an expensive and noisy bottle opener.
- Not a good can opener. Knife sharpener, not that great.
- The motor and knife binds while running and stops turning the can. Not just a few times but almost every time.