Product Comparison: Corsair ML120 vs Corsair AF120 LED
- Suitable for high static pressure and high airflow both, giving these fans a lot of flexibility.
- The Corsair ML120 can run up to 2400 rpm while the Noctua NF-P12 redux can only reach 1700 rpm.
- These are the best 120mm fans. Great airflow and RPM range.
- Very quiet and high airflow and they PWM to whichever speed you need.
- These fans are very effective. They are powerful and quiet mostly.
- They have good enough airflow to use.
- These are great and provide a really good amount of airflow.
- Very quiet and good airflow inside the case.
- Easy to install and provided good airflow out.
- Awesome airflow and they look awesome.
- Quieter than Noctua and most other top quiet fans for same amount of airflow.
- Good airflow, silent operation.
- Super quiet at low speeds, awesome airflow.
- Awesome fans, quiet, study, aesthetically appealing and push a ton of air.
- These fans look very nice and better than the image.
- Very quiet, and the light diffusing out of the middle looks great, even if the fan is backwards.
- Fans are easy to install, have bright lights.
- They look great, are very quiet, and have a superb glow.