Product Comparison: Corsair HD120 RGB vs Noctua NF-F12 PWM
- The case stays cool and you can see air flow out of the back.
- The fans themselves work excellent they are durable and have a good warranty.
- Easy to install and looks great. The lighting is perfect. Great airflow.
- It's relatively quiet and has good speed.
- This fan keeps my case cool perfectly.
- They perform at least as well as my H100i's stock fans, and are significantly quieter.
- Excellent build quality, excellent airflow for the noise level.
- Excellent static pressure, airflow and low noise levels.
- Focused airflow, meaning strait air path for better dissipation.
- Fan speeds can be automatically controlled by mobo or Link software.
- Fans move a ton of air without being excessively loud in the process.
- RGB lighting effects range from individually stepping each LED from fan to fan to grouping all the fans for flash, fade or breathing.
- The little controller is easy to use.
- Link controller software is very limited in the effects.
- PWM control to keep the ultra quiet when extreme cooling performance isn't needed.