Product Comparison: Jawbone BIG Jambox vs JBL Charge 2+
- This is an excellent speaker. I went for this version rather than the newer Charge 3 as I read this one to be better, and the reviews weren’t wrong.
- Crystal clear sound and enough bass for anyone’s needs. I’ve noticed some speakers aren’t loud enough, especially when using outside however this speaker certainly isn’t the case.
- Battery is also very good and I only charge it once a week at most. Anyone looking for a decent Bluetooth speaker, definitely pick this one. You won’t be disappointed.
- The JBL charge delivers brilliant sound from top end and has a nice round bass/low end.
- Battery life doesn't last as long as it used to when new, but that's with anything brand new.
Jawbone BIG Jambox
JBL Charge 2+
- That's what you need !!! Not too big, not too small. Sounds really good, looks nice.
- The speaker is convenient to use in almost any place - as an acoustics for a laptop, outdoors, when riding a bicycle
- The model fits perfectly in the hand and allows you to transport it in any bag or backpack.
- I like that it can fit on my bike instead of a bottle.
- A heavy speaker in order to take with you to nature, it is better to buy more smaller speaker than that.
- The design is made of a nice soft-touch plastic and a metal “grill”.
- The lower part is rubberized for better fixation on the surface. Large woofers are placed on the sides to give surround bass.
- The speaker is cool, I bought it 2.5 years ago, it still works perfectly with everyday hours of use.
- This speaker has amazing sound for its size but it has a BIG weakness. It's battery!
- This speaker used to have a 12 hour battery life and after just 2.5 years it only lasts barely 2 hours before it's flat.
- The JBL Charge 2 is a well-designed, durable portable Bluetooth speaker that features excellent battery life and doubles as an external charger for your portable devices.
- It also has built-in speakerphone capabilities, plays loudly for its size, and offers relatively strong bass.
- I really liked the powerbank function because you can always recharge the phone from the speaker.
- Bought this speaker two years ago and the charger cable has also bugged out.
- The speaker distorts with certain material, particularly with bass-heavy tracks and more complicated songs.