Product Comparison: Bose SoundLink III vs Ultimate Ears Megaboom
- The power of the speaker with 15W with a clear sound separating the highs and mids.
- Excellent battery life lasting 20 hours, respected battery life with a volume up to 80% of the overall volume of the speaker.
- Pairing Fast and stable bluetooth connection.
- It's a very powerful speaker giving clear sound for movies and music.
- Battery life is excellent and the time to full recharge is quite quick.
Bose SoundLink III
Ultimate Ears Megaboom
- Small footprint - given the unique design of this, it takes up such little space on your desk.
- Small and yet powerful. Great bass, quite cool apps.
- Good sound for a relatively small unit.
- It charged up and worked fine, sounded great for a small portable speaker.
- The sound is awesome for a speaker this size and weight. Clear bass, and clean treble and mid-range that carry nicely around.
- The seriousness and robustness of the manufacture.
- Quality of the bass with an exceptional sound spectrum that prints, marks and buffers, giving an unparalleled dimension to the tracks listened to.
- Almost perfect compatibility with all musical genres and especially those with well-marked rounds.
- IPX7 waterproofing and the presence of a trap covering the ports.
- All good. A powerful speaker to bring with you to any party.
- Brilliant speaker, great sound and volume. Amazing ports.
- The phono and usb ports are protected by a water resistant rubberised piece.
- Excellent location of ports and their number.
- I love that it has an AUX jack.
- Charges fairly quickly through the Micro-USB port. Convenient location of the port.