Product Comparison: Apple Pencil for iPad Pro (MK0C2ZM/A) vs Apple Pencil (2nd Generation)
- The pressure sensitive tip gives you the feeling of working with a real pen or pencil. I would recommend this to anyone with an ipad pro that's doing any kind of drawing.
- The pressure sensitive tip is holding up to my heavy handedness quite well.
- It is pressure sensitive and accurate, and has been successfully charging.
- Also the noise the tip makes on the surface is quite noticeable; I was in a quiet room and got people giving me the look.
- The tip is not smooth- has a plastic seam or defect. when using on iPad screen, causes light scratches.
- The pencil is easy to use, you just have to clip it on to the iPad's magnetic strip for the pencil, and it automatically syncs to the iPad so you can use it.
- I use the pencil for drawing in several apps like Clip Studio Paint, ProCreate, and Concepts. Effective and adjustable.
- This pencil brought a few welcome upgrades, namely the double tap feature on the pencil to switch to eraser.
- I like it's that it's charging via magnetic attachment to the iPad.
- There is no tip cover for this model, which is frustrating since you can easily break the tip.