This super elastical belt is extremely slim, light, and almost invisible under clothing!
Requires hand wash only.
FlipBelt is a premium belt that sits snugly and creates no discomfort at all! This elegant belt comes in 9 attractive colors. Never before was a running belt so elegant in look!
Fits waists from 18" to 48" (XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL)
Hook for keys, Reflective logo
Comes with two bottle holders and two small water bottles.
Large phones with Otterbox and other monster cases might not fit in the pouch.
Maximum functionality! Large pockets and straps allow runners to have all their essentials at hand. An ideal running belt for runners that comes with 2 water bottles.
Fits waists up to 43" (adjustable strap)
Pocket for a smartphone and credit cards, Two holders for water bottles (6 oz)
Hook and loop
4 elastic straps, Reflectors, 2 water bottles
No matter what you tack on the belt, it will hold your essentials securely in place, preventing them from slipping.
A small pocket is quite tight and might not suit bulky bundles of keys.
This handy belt can keep your phone, credit cards, money and other small items securely during workouts and everyday use. Available with a waterproof phone cover.
Fits waists from 28" to 49" (adjustable strap)
Pocket for a smartphone, Pocket for credit cards, Pocket for small items
Earphones opening, Reflective strip
The Buddy Pouch will sit snugly around your waist thanks to the use of the magnetic technology.
Might sway if tacked on thin clothes.
The beauty about the Buddy Pouch is that it's a universal belt that fits all waists equally well. The pockets on it are also capacious and can hold large-screen smartphones and many other essentials.
6 3/4"L x 4"H
Inner pocket for a smartphone, Pocket for credit cards and small items
Yes (inner compartment)
All pockets have zippers, giving your confidence in secure storage of your belongings.
A headphone opening is in a small pocket.
Simple and reliable belt for your valuables! It boasts almost the same functionality as a fanny pack, but it is much more comfortable, slimmer and more trendy!
Fits waists from 28" to 48" (adjustable strap)
Large pocket for a smartphone, Pocket for credit cards and small items
Headphone outlet, Reflective stripe and logo
Completes Your Sporty Outlook
The FlipBelt looks just like a common elastic belt, yet with a zest! It can hold your smartphone, credit cards, keys, money, small protein bars, gels, headphones and even a mini water bottle! The belt fits snugly around your waist and keeps valuables from slipping around the perimeter, plus the inside hook reliably holds keys and similar stuff. Due to the combination of Micropoly (92% ) and Lycra (8%), the belt is very soft, thus, you won't experience uncomfortable rubbing when exercising. Moreover, it perfectly absorbs moisture and keeps you dry even during vigorous exercises. When the belt gets dirty, you can simply clean it by hands or throw into a washing machine!
Attach it to your waist and tack your stuff along the belt. There's enough space for most essentials you may need to have with you.
The FlipBelt is one of the most optimal models you could get for safe strolling or hiking in the nighttime due to the presence of 3M reflective logo on it that makes you well visible for other people in the dark.
Nine fashionable color options from classic black and graphite to extremely bright neon shades will completely transform your sportswear making you look a lot more trendy and stylish.
Not Just for Sport
This is one of those belts that can be worn by both professional athletes and regular consumers leading an active lifestyle. The belt offers felxibility and freedom of movement, keeping your stuff neatly in place. You can safely use during:
- Strolls with you baby
- Jogging and running
- Walking and hiking
- Trips and travels
- Fitness and aerobics
- Walking with a dog
- Dance training
By the way, if you enjoy long bike rides, a bike phone mount will definitely come in handy. It can reliably fix your phone or GPS on a handlebar.
Until the invention of FlipBelt, many athletes used fanny packs, phone belt holders and armbands which, while providing the safety of your gadgets, still lack some important thing - universatility. You can't use the same holder for two phones with different screen sizes; it will fit only one of them. Plus, they can't carry several items. With the appearance of the FlipBelt, it's become possible to bring around a lot more essentials. The belt has been tested for its compatibility with the phones:
iPhone 3, 4s, 5s, 6s, 6s plus as well as iPod;
Galaxy Note 2, 3, 4, 5, Note Edge, Galaxy S3, S4, S5, and S6;
LG G3, Vista, Lancet, Escape;
HTC One Max, One Remix, M7, M8, and M9;
DROID MINI, MAXX, and Turbo.
Thus, you can be sure that it will fit your phone or player perfectly well!
Camden Gear Hydration
Take Everything you Need... and a Bit More!
The Hydration running belt by Camden Gear boasts of the capacity that allows accommodating there smartphones with the largest screen sizes such as iPhone 6, 6+, iPhone 5, Samsung Galaxy S4/S5, HTC One X/S, etc, and offers some more room for other of your belongings that you normally take with you - credit cards, gym membership ticket, a bunch of keys, etc. On both sides of the belt there are holders for water bottles with 6 oz capacity each. The belt feels comfortable due to its ergonomic, lightweight design. It doesn't chafe, nor bounce while you go, it just sits there on your hips, keeping your essentials within easy reach.
's just there, sitting on your hips. You can use it during any activities and be confident that it's not going to cause you discomfort.
Also, don't forget to monitor your biometric health. For this, you'll surely need a fitness tracker.
5 Reasons to Choose The Camden Gear Hydration Running Belt
1. This comfortable belt doesn't chafe nor twist due to a soft Velcro.
2. It fits waist sizes up to 43" in girth. Even if you happen to gain a few extra pounds, it will still fit you well due to its excellent adjustability.
3. 4 elastic straps can securely hold keys, headphones and other small items.
4. Reflectors will make you visible in the dark.
5. Simple minimalistic unisex design. This fitness belt will match any sportswear!
12 Ounces in Total. Is it enough?
According to the recommendations of the National Athletic Trainers' Association, it's necessary to drink 20-30 ounces before a workout and 20-40 ounces after. During training, you also need to drink 6-8 ounces of liquid every 10-20 minutes. Thus, two bottles that come with Hydration Running Belt will be enough for a 20-60min training.
Note that if you're exercising longer than 45 minutes or perform weight training, NATA recommends you to drink liquids containing carbs or isotonic energy drinks rich in vitamins and minerals.
Dimok Waist Pack
Bad Weather is not a Problem!
If you keep training no matter what the weather is, then the Dimok Running Belt is your pick! Made of neoprene, it's designed specifically for training under extreme conditions. You can take part in cross-country races, long-distance marathons, and winter cycling races... Impossible is nothing with the Dimok workout belt! Due to its slimline design, the Dimok belt will not only keep your belongings dry but also protect them from sliding while you're jogging, running, cycling, or traveling.
Neoprene is a non-slip material, so the belt will securely stay on your waist or hips, won't twist or chafe. Its roomy center zip compartment will keep your cell phone and other valuables within easy reach, so you could quickly take it out to answer a call or grab a cam for making a picture. In addition, the belt is fitted with reflective elements, making it a safe choice for night runners.
This fit belt is slim, sleek and comes in a variety of attractive colors that all look good with both sportswear and casual clothing.
Key Benefits of Neoprene
Neoprene is a soft and flexible type of synthetic rubber that is often used for sports gear production, and the Dimok Running Belt is no exception! The manufacturer opted for this material because of its special properties:
- Elasticity and flexibility. Neoprene is light, thick and resistant to tear and wear and deformation.
- A wide temperature range. The material is both thermal and heat-resistant, and therefore, isn't easy to damage by the weather.
- Resistance to mechanical and chemical damage. It's almost impossible to tear neoprene, moreover, it's also resistant to a large number of aggressive chemicals.
- Water resistance. Neoprene is waterproof, so it's good for swimwear, wetsuits, phone cases, camera bags, gloves, etc.
This is a wear-resistant, hypoallergenic and pleasant to touch material, so the belt from neoprene can be comfortably worn over or under your clothing.
Marathon. A bit of Everything.
If you are going to run a marathon, you should take some essentials with you, and here is a list of some of them:
1. The documents, including registration and payment for participation, a printed marathon route, a medical certificate and, if necessary, your ID card.
2. Oversleeves which can be worn over the shirt in cool weather and taken off in hot. You can find cheap options that can be simply thrown away after use.
3. The cap with visor protecting from boiling sun and a raincoat in case of rain.
4. The medicine for emergency cases (headaches, injuries, etc.)
5. An MP3 player or a mobile phone with headphones. (if you can't run with comfort, not listening to music).
6. Sports watches.
7. PowerBank that can charge your phone, player or watch.
8. A bottle of water (choose one from our best sports bottles review) and/or isotonic.
9. The patch, sun screen, gels, wet wipes and other small items for a comfortable race.
Running Buddy Magnetic Pouch
Belt? No! It's a "Buddy Pouch"!
The Buddy Pouch is a case which goes right on your clothes with the help of magnets. In our opinion, this is one of the most universal options you could find, given that it doesn't require adjusting, nor does it need to be of a specific size. Due to the patented magnetic technology, it simply connects to your waistband. The Buddy Pouch is great for training, jogging, walking with a dog, and literally any other situation when you need your hands free.
Speaking of the holding capacity, the Buddy Pouch will let you store there a large-screen phone such as iPhone 6 & 6S, 6+ & 6S+, 7 & 7+, Galaxy Note 1 - 7, S6 & S7, etc, alongside some smaller essentials like credit and ID cards, cash, keys. Made from Dri-fit material, the case is water-resistant, so it can be used under any weather conditions safely.
How to Attach The Buddy Pouch?
As we've already mentioned, the Buddy Pouch is very easy to attach. To do this, you only need:
1. Insert the back flap into the waist band of your clothing (just to the edge of your skirt or trousers).
2. Next, align the back flap with the front flap.
3. Finally, gently press them together to fix in place. That's all!
With the Buddy Pouch, you will have no reason to worry about the safety of your personal belongings.
For those consumers who love running, we'd recommend to start using a running watch that can tell you of the efficancy of your workouts by tracking your progress.
Magnet, Phone and a Credit Card
We would like to dispel the myth about the damage that magnets cause to credit cards and phones. Practically, this would not even be possible due to the fact that none of the modern gadgets, including flash drives, iPods, etc. contains magnetic elements. GPS performance isn't affected by magnets too as GPS devices work off the satellite signals.
So, what about credit cards? To prove that it's safe to keep credit cards next to the magnets, the manufacturers have conducted an experiment to observe the behaviour of the credit cards and electronic keys put face-to-face with the magnets for three years. None of the things demagnetized.
The hotel cards, however, may be prone to damage, and therefore, should be stored separately.
The Comfort For You and Your Smartphone!
In order that workout could be efficient it's important that you fully concentrate on exercising. Those people who don't have a habit of storing their things in a gym bag away under the lock, may find it quite difficult, keeping tacking in a phone, sticking out of a pocket. With the Sport2People Running Pouch Belt, this problem could be solved and you would not need to relay the responsibility for the safety of your stuff to other people. It will always be there in front of you, being tacked on the belt.
The belt has been designed to be lightweight and comfortable to wear. Being quite narrow in the width, it's almost invisible under the clothing, and wearing it under your sports T-shirt easily isn't going to attract undesired attention. The belt is made of light and strethcy material which means it can be stretched to hold the gadget of literally any size.
We found a headphones opening a nice addition to this belt, allowing you to use an MP3 player during your workouts, carrying it comfortably on your waist.
If you're keen on sports and you do a lot of exercises, you may just as well want to use a bike computer, a handy device that allows tracking your biking performance, showing you the time, the distance covered, the ambient temperature and much more.
Some Tips for Running in the Rain and Snow
Since the Sport2People Running Pouch Belt is made of waterproof neoprene and equipped with waterproof zippers, it won't let the moisture in! So, you are welcome to enjoy the benefits of a winter run training! The benefits? Yeah, winter runs can boost your energy, let you stay fit all year round, and strengthen your immune system! However, following some simple rules still would be sensible:
1. Revise and correct your training program: reduce the speed and intensity in winter. Don't panic! You'll burn even more calories running on wet, slick, icy or snow-covered surfaces.
2. Pick winter trainers with non-slip soles. Plus, special running socks can prevent shifting and keep your feet warm.
3. While running, lower the foot on the surface, from toe to heel. This can slow you down and reduce the risk of falling.
4. Shield your face from biting winds with a balaclava. Hands also need protection, otherwise, you will experience redness and dryness.
5. “There is no such thing as bad weather, only unsuitable clothing”, and the layering is a way to go! Wear several layers of garments, one on top of the other. The first layer should be breathable to not make you sweat, while the second one should regulate your body heat. And, of course, the top layer ought to protect you from the elements.
Day and Night
The Sport2People Running Pouch Belt is a great accessory for those who train or just like to walk in the dark, since it's equipped with a special reflective logo and a strip running along the perimeter. However, if you plan to hide the belt under the shirt, it's desirable to wear additional reflective elements on your clothing or footwear. Also, here are some tips how to make your night jogging safer:
- Run against traffic so that you could see approaching cars.
- Do not listen to loud music in your headphones since you can skip warning sounds.
- Wear bright clothes. Dark black, gray and brown sportswear might make you almost invisible in the dark.
- A cap with a visor will come in handy as it can protect your face from branches at nighttime.
- It's better to run with your partner who can give you due warning on hazards you might not see. Plus, a companion can also give you a helping hand, if the need be.
What is a Running Belt
Sporty outfits are designed to provide athletes with a freedom of movements and keep them warm, dry or cool, but, generally, sportswear has no roomy pockets for storing things like a phone, keys, credit cards, etc., let alone a bottle of water. Fortunately, today the problem of not enough storage space can be solved with a running belt that can be worn not only during workouts (even when training with a jump rope) but many other activities, like, when you go jog, hike, take a stroll in a park. Running belts feel very light around your waist and can hold a lot of items that you need to take with you. Actually, there's probably no situation where you could not use it!
What Features to Compare
Type and Size
If you're in the market for a running belt, the first thing you need to consider is your waist size. Most running belts are adjustable and flexible to suit almost everyone, but if you're petite or plus size, you should go for a specific size. The majority of belts will suit you even if you lose/gain a few pounds.
The running belts come in different sizes and shapes, can be worn over or under sportswear, have elastic pockets for valuables and even holders for a few water bottles.
The key to making a good buy is matching product features to your needs and, of course, finding something versatile. So, before buying a running belt, decide on the purposes and the things you're likely to carry in it. Just a phone or a phone with an MP3 player? Keys? Credit cards? Medicine and gels? Water and snacks? As soon as you make up your mind, you'll understand how many pockets you really need. For instance, if you are going hiking, probably, you'll need to carry everything from an ID card to water bottles. Thus, you should opt for the belt with multiple generously-sized pockets. If it's only your phone and keys that you usually take with you, a smaller model that offers a snug fit would work for you better.
In order to go run under different weather conditions, we'd recommend you to consider some of the waterproof options. The belts made of neoprene will protect your belongings from rain and snow (sweat as well). Those consumers who are into some extreme kind of sports should consider the belt with a waterproof casing that would provide your expensive things with additional protection against moisture. As a rule, most of the running belts are fitted with additional zip packs, clips and hooks to ensure that small things don't fall out of it. You can also find belts with reflective highlights that ideally work for those who often hike or jog after dusk.
1. Hydration Belt Buying Guide, eBay. March 3, 2016.
2. How to Choose the Right Belt Size, eBay. April 27, 2014.
3. Jenny Hadfield How to Choose an Ultrarunning Hydration Pack, RUNNER'S World. March 28, 2013.
4. Gina Shaw Water and Your Diet: Staying Slim and Regular With H2O, WebMD.
5. Yishane Lee 10 Tips to Make Winter Running Less Miserable, Runner's World. October 5, 2016.
6. Maile Proctor 7 Ways to Prepare For Your First Marathon, Active.