Hot Dog and Spaghetti Recipe That Even Adults Will Love
Hot dog wieners with noodles - what can be simpler? However, there’s one incredibly simple way to turn them into a smashingly fun and easy-to-prepare dish.
- 8 hot dog sausages
- 1/2 lb of thin spaghetti
- Sauce (optionally for the pasta)
- Salt to your taste
- Prepare the sausages.
- Remove the coating if it’s not edible;
- Cut the sausages into 1/4-inch thick round slices;
- Thread each slice with 4-to-7 spaghetti strands;
- Carefully submerge the results into large bowl of water, add the salt;
- Cook in accordance with the spaghetti package instructions;
- Drain and serve hot in deep or large plates with or without the sauce.
○ If the spaghetti strands are too long to fit into the bowl, break them in half.
○ Use thin noodles that take no longer than 10 minutes to boil. Otherwise, your sausages may be overcooked by the time the spaghetti is done.
○ The sausage brand is not critical. Just choose the one that may cook longer without bursting out or falling apart for the aforementioned reason.
○ Although it's hardly likely that there'll be any leftovers left, if this is the case, you can refrigerate them and reheat on the next day in a microwave or in a frying pan.
○ Preparing this dish is surprisingly fun and humorous with the kids. Cut the sausages yourself and let the kids poke them with spaghettis.
How to Make Incredibly Delicious Coconut Cake From Scratch Kielbasa and Cabbage Skillet - A Quick Recipe to Still Hunger Mouthwatering Chia Seed Pudding With Strawberries Recipe