Takeya 11175 2 Quarts Avocado
About the Product
Combining our tea infuser design with our patented Flash Chill Technology, making delicious iced tea is fast and easy. The 2Qt Flash Chill Iced Tea Maker makes 8 glasses of iced tea.
What customers say about "Key Specs"
- I bought this for use in making cold brew coffee. It is a much larger capacity than most of the other cold brew coffee makers and the price is very reasonable.
- I love it. It has a 2 quart capacity, but it's tall and slender, which is perfect for my fridge bottom shelf.
- I love the pretty large capacity of this pitcher. It's easy to use and gets me staying more hydrated since I usually drink plain water.
- It makes Iced tea SUPER FAST!!! (From the time of pouring the hot water and the tea in until drinkable ICED TEA--less than 10 minutes)
- First one leaked, second one leaked. Infuser comes off, tea floats around everywhere. Cheaply made junk.
- Mine just spewed hot tea all over me while I was following the manufacturer's instructions. This thing is about as robust and as airtight as a tissue.
Size & Weight
Blue (also availble in 3 colors)
What customers say about "Size & Weight"
- I like that it holds a decent amount, is light weight and has a comfy handle also
- It's light and easy to use at my office. It's well made with no leaks or signs of melting.
- ery nice pitcher even though it's plastic. It's light, easy to use, and sealed well.
- It's compact, shatter-proof, and makes excellent tea.
- very flimsy plastic and not sturdy construction
- I'd really like to give it a better rating because it's really handy, but it's just not durable enough to highly recommend.
Loose tea, tea bags, Loose tea, Tea bags
Tea Strenght Levels
Removable Water Reservoir
What customers say about "Details"
- I have used it with tea bags and with loose tea. It is a nice
- Allows the use of loose tea (better flavor) and of course regular tea bags
- I bought this so I could control the flavor of my tea (strength and sweetness), and to save money from buying it from a coffee shop everyday.
- The idea of brewing a double strong half pot and then topping up the rest of the maker with ice so it chill very fast
- The flash chill system works great! It really does make ice tea brewing a breeze.
Removable Filter Basket
Heat Resistant Handle
Tea Maker Body: Specially-made to withstand rapid temperature changes from boiling hot to ice cold., The airtight lid keeps iced tea fresh while storing.
What customers say about "Features"
- It's BPA free and the top is good solid construction so I'm not worrying about the handle breaking off.
- I especially like the handle and leak proof lid - fits in refrigerator nice without taking too much space.
- It's dishwasher safe, but also easy to hand wash. I had no trouble getting my hand inside the pitcher.
- Works, but the handle is very loose and flimsy. Perhaps it's just a defect with the one I got.
- The handle feels a little flimsy, like it's barely strong enough to hold up the weight of the pitcher when it is full. Hopefully it will hold up over time.
On/Off Power Switch
What customers say about "Power"
- Does make ice tea for a group fast
- It's easy and fast and it works beautifully.
- Excellent design, fast chilling, and easy storage and cleanup.
- Works as described, super easy and fast way to make ice tea!
- After about a dozen uses, bottom cracked.
Warranty / Certifications
People who viewed this item also viewed
Mr. Coffee TM1 2-Quart
West Bend 68305T Green/White
Takeya 11175 2 Quarts Avocado