Product Comparison: Bosch PS32-02 vs Bosch PS31-2A
- Excellent and powerful light weight tool, makes it easy to tackle any task. Came in handy while assembling barbecue grill.
- Drill of choice. My quality large corded drill is crying to be used. Should come with 2 batteries, at a competitive price.
- This is a great tool.....probably the best cordless driver I've ever used (not just owned).
- This is the perfect companion for me and I like that this has the versatility of the 3 jaw chuck and able to clamp round bits up to ⅜" or 10mm.
- The lightest setting is great for very small fasteners and combined with the great variable speed trigger control it can cover the tasks of a light duty cordless screwdriver.
- This is an excellent driver, for a senior, who is looking for a top line driver, that is light weight (2 lbs), and still powerful enough to drive 3" deck screws, and counter sink them. I
- This drill is powerful enough to drill in masonry for fastening cables and clamps without any problems.
- This is the only powerful drill which actually fits in my electrician tool belt without falling out. It has the only clutch I know of which allows me to quickly replace cover plate screws without worrying about cracking delicate plates.
- Love this. Perfect size and power. I use it for all my light duty work.
- This is the best everyday cordless drill. Great for the occasional user. Plenty of power for all but the biggest jobs. I would buy it again.
- It's light, yet feels quite solid and balanced in my hand.
- I've had this drill for about a year. It has a good feel and is lightweight. Great for overhead trim work.
- The tool is light weight, but powerful enough to handle most of my requirements for drilling and driving fasteners.
- Excellent little driver. Lightweight and powerful for it's size.
- Hands down best design, very comfortable to hold, light weight and lots of power.
- I love it! It's lightweight the exact amount of power. I highly recommend!
- Very rarely has this driver been too small for a job. It's comfortable to hold, doesn't slip, and the chuck makes changing bits easy.
- Lightweight but solidly engineered, easy to use in tight spaces & corners. Best drill I have ever owned
- Drill is very powerful for the small size (very comparable to an older 18V drill I have). Because of the small size the drill fits in my tool box (and one of the pouches on my carpenters work belt).
- I am a woman and immediately fell in love with the Bosch Max Pocket Drive drill! It is very lightweight and its compact design doesn't require me to use both hands to insure accuracy.
- The battery seems to never die. It caused me change the way I think about cordless tools, and has made me a Bosch tool customer for life.
- Good power, long battery life, light to hold - everything one would need to small and not so small household chores.
- The included bits and belt clip complete this tool to the point where I don't really need to get anything for it for DIY use.
- It's also quite durable, it has been dropped from my 6 and 8 foot ladder and has survived no problem.
- I was pleasantly surprised of the power of this little drill, as well as how fast the batteries charge
- Battery life is good and it's size allows me to get into much tighter places than I'm able to with my 18v.
- I've been building my man cave in my garage since March and this drill is a Performer Maximus! I drill into 3/4 inch plywood and 2 x 4's like no tomorrow! Lot's of sassy muscle!
- The charger fills the battery from totally drained to full up in less that half an hour.
- The 12 volt batteries are compatible with the older driver (and have a much longer run time). Based on my experience with my existing Bosch tools I am looking forward to using this drill for many years to come.
- Also, there’s no magnet for storing your drive bits when you switch them out for a drill. So you have to pay attention to where you put it.