Product Comparison: Sony ICD-UX533 vs Sony ICD-UX560
- It records almost 50 hours of material, so you don't have to worry about running out of space. It takes one AAA battery - I can deal with that...at least it's not two AA's! Would recommend to anybody.
- Used my UX533 6 or 7 times since I got it for recording two hour meetings, which I then transcribe into minutes on my PC. Sound quality and distance pick up is much better than my old Sandisk E and moving the file to my PC is a snap.
- Can't say enough about this little unit, forgot to turn it off and then found out it will record for 24 hours on a single charge, and that's at it's highest quality setting.
- This works great. The only issue I have had so far is that there is a slight click at the end of each recording, which doesn't serve well for my intended purpose of these recordings. Otherwise, it is a great recorder.
- Good machine. Some of the controls are confusing. Still not sure what the maximum time is on any particular channel
- Put a large memory card (micro SD) into its available card slot and you can easily capture thousands of hours of recording.
- Small but powerful. With a 128GB chip you can talk for more than 1400 hours! Easy playback. Ample display. Lots of filing options.
- The battery life is excellent, but it also records while plugged into the wall or a computer, and if you need to record more than 27 hours of 192 kbps mp3 audio at a time, it has a microSD card slot as well.
- Its perfect, can record for over 24 hours straight. It boots quickly. From boot to recording is ~4 seconds. The quality in my opinion is excellent.
- It charges quickly, and uses so little power it can play for many hours.
- I like the small size and weight of this recorder and that it needs only a single AAA battery
- Great product, light weight and handy as a pocket on a shirt!
- Very easy to use... Light weight... Lots of options. Very good on battery.. Is amazing product.
- I've probably had a hand in selling three of these because my classmates realized how this is just another tool for our toolbelts and it's small and light weight which makes it perfect for us.
- Very easy to use... Light weight... Lots of options.
- This surprisingly small and light voice recorder captures voice clearly (4 x 1.5 x .325 inches,1.7 ounces). It is extremely easy to use and set up, the manual is almost not needed.
- It's thinner than earlier models because of a built-in battery.
- Its pretty small has quick charging capability and can last hours recording
- The device is very compact, simple to use, and has a small screen that makes options selection a breeze.
- It's small, but a good size for my needs, and has a nice, quality feel to it.
- I love that it's lightweight, holds a charge for a long time, and with an SD card, can hold a LOT of lectures.
- I love how it plugs right into the USB port of your computer. Very handy.
- I use this little thing all the time! It does a great job picking up pertinent sounds (voices and such) and filtering background noise. I didn't expect much for the price, but I was very pleasantly surprised.
- It has its own USB plug, so it connects directly to a computer USB port to import files. If you have rechargeable batteries, you can also use the USB port for the charging
- The next biggest upside is the ability to use standard micro-sd cards to increase the storage capacity. Again, nothing proprietary here, standard micro sd makes life easy.
- Not what I expected. Microphone must be close to the sound source ,and the speaker has a tinny sound and no volume at all. Without ear phones , It's worthless. I wish I had bought something else.
- OK but very much more flimsy than I thought. Don't know about the Olympus but ones I have had in the past were junk also so take it for what it is worth.
- The built-in USB charger/computer connection is well designed, sliding into the recorder's body smoothly and reliably when not needed, no cords to damage or lose.
- There are many settings for the recording environment, such as meeting, interview, lecture, etc I put it on auto and was extremely pleased with the results.
- The internal battery lasts for more than one day of continuous recording and charges easily and quickly from any USB charger.
- The LCD screen is clear, sharp and crisp -- vasty better than anything Sony recorders have previously had. Vastly -- Seriously. I adjusted the screen setting to keep it lit while recording so I can see the counter.
- The speakers are really good and theres a setting to adjust the mics for close range to across a large room so its great for recording class listens.
- Screen is hard to see in bright light or outdoors
- The best quality uses extremely large file sizes I used 64 gb in about 5 hours.
- You charge it by plugging it into a computer like a flash drive....a massive flash drive that costs a ton of money and can be destroyed in one false move.