Product Comparison: Conair CD213 vs Conair CD212AM
- Has a nice long cord.
- Curls come out very uniform and last a long time.
- I really like it cool idea. Just make sure you let it heat up really good/long first.
- It will only take small strands at a time. This does not consume as much extra time as you might think, though, because the automatic winding mechanism is faster than manually winding the curl around a traditional wand (at least, in my inexpert hands).
- The curling iron is designed so that you can't start the curl very close to your scalp.
- Just what I expected! I'm not very good at using styling tools and I find this one easy for me to handle and come out looking great.
- This curling iron heats up fast and works great. It's survived months of daily use.
- The cord is still intact, too, and hasn't work from being moved while curling.
- My hair is very fine and shoulder length and I've never found a curling iron that was simple for me to handle and left my hair "curled" for longer than an hour or so, but this is the best I've owned.
- This curling iron works well on my hair type (fine), and my hair stays curled for most of the day with just a little mouse used before drying.
- It's light-weight and didn't feel heavy even with curling lots of hair.
- Great price too, and love the color options, easy to store.
- It is even made with a flimsy plastic, but by golly it's a hot fashion color and looks down right trendy.
- I could not identify a way of varying the size/tightness of the curl. Again, that may just be my relative lack of experience.
- Its so light weight and just seems cheap but it does curl just fine.
- It's light-weight and feels comfortable & balanced to hold.
- It's not a slender iron, the extra controls make it somewhat bulky, but it's not heavy.
- It heats up VERY quickly; I didn't time it, but it was definitely ready to go in less than a minute.
- Beeps to let you know it is time to release clamp.
- Two heat settings for how tight you want curls.
- The amount of heat is too much which is good.
- I'm not sure it is that much faster than the wand I normally use, but it is definitely easier and practically foolproof as long as the hair is brushed and in small enough sections.
- It's already done a better job than the much more expensive iron I purchased previously. I also love the color!
- The curls last for hours, and my hair doesn't even hold curl well.
- I love this curling iron!:) I have short hair and kind of thin as well and it worked great! It heats up very fast and very easy handling.
- The iron gets very hot, even on the low setting and unless you are very careful, you can burn your hand or fingers.
- It is very well made, but as others have suggested, the clamp doesn't always hold my hair.