Product Comparison: LG 55UJ6540 vs TCL 55C807
- The user interface is simple and has all of the apps that you need built in.
- The picture quality is excellent except for the brightness.
- The picture quality is superb. I'm happy with my purchase and would recommend this TV.
- I love this Tv, It has great picture & features.
- This tv has an excellent picture. I only wish there were more 4K broadcasts and movies, to take advantage of it.
- The home screen is great. You can customize the background picture or find other themes.
- This is a nice looking set with a great natural looking picture quality. I love that the screen isn't too reflective.
- The picture screen is clear and most important to operation the remote is easy.
- Good colour and screen but the updates are a bit too much as it seems to update often.
- Picture is great, sound decent enough especially in theater mode
- The picture quality is great. The colors are still really good even in bright rooms.
- The color is great and the resolution is nice. The Smart TV is convenient in that you can stream Amazon Prime, Netflix, YouTube, Hulu and other services directly to the TV.
- Excellent picture quality and good price.
- Works well and picture is great no crashes.
- Comes with HDR, but holy crap this might be the WORST HDR possible.
- The picture quality is great. It honestly is a great deal.
- The picture is incredible and the sound is great.
- The TCL picture looks great in low light and bright light, I don’t have to adjust anything.
- I did like the sound, and the picture seems decent. I bought this one because it was HDR.
- The picture is excellent without any tweaking at all.
- Super easy to use. Good picture. Sound is fine too.
- Looks great in any room. Very good sound quality. Surprisingly good.
- Great sound for its speaker size. Gets plenty bright for dark rooms.
- Easy to setup and brilliant sound and fantastic picture.
- The sound is not good and force me to turn the volume up in order to hear people speaking.
- The sound in my opinion is just as good as the sound Bar.
- The built-in sound bar is actually pretty darn good.
- Sound is pretty good out-of-the-box. Just listing my thoughts - overall a fantastic television so far.
- The front facing speakers are a plus, however, as with most flat screens, you will probably want a soundbar.
- Sound is decent (better than my Samsung) but would probably still recommend a sound bar.
- Easy to set up and a wonderful picture. Perfect size too. Perfect!
- Fairly easy to set up, connected to the Internet straight away, would recommend.
- My TV was easy to set up and connect to the wifi.
- Great tv. Lovely picture in HD. Works great with my Xbox S.
- I like the rear HDMI because one of my HDMI cables is a little rigid.
- The picture and connectivity options are great.
- I connected a cable from the TCL headphone out jack on the back of the TV to the in jack on the soundbar. The audio did not seem to degrade whatsoever.
- The tv also has a USB port and an aux connection as well as a built in tuner.
- I connected a 16GB USB stick to the side panel and can even pause live OTA TV for 90 minutes!
- Great picture and lots of options to connect different accessories like game systems and etc.