Product Comparison: LG 55UH6150 vs Samsung UN58MU6100
- It has a good crisp picture. With a larger screen I want to see a three dimensional effect particularly in scenic shots and this set delivers.
- Excellent 1080P to 4K upscaling.
- The resolution is crazy-clear. When you're watching programming or a streaming service that supports 4K, I don't think a picture could possibly get any better!
- The 4K high definition resolution, deep contrast and great sound makes everything immersive.
- 4k content looks great,even the upscaling from lower resolution content looks good.
- It’s awesome! Great picture. Easy on screen tools for a quick set up.
- Great tv. The picture is very clear. Especially when watching movies on Xbox one x in 4K.
- Can't be happier. Great picture, fantastic colors, all functions are great.
- Great upgrade from my older plasma. Picture is amazing.
- Excellent picture. Great TV for the price.
- It also has ample adjustments for video and audio options.
- I like it nice and bright, so I adjust my brightness and contrast, and it is fine now.
- Cheap 4k TV with HDR color support.
- Great viewing angles.
- 4K UHD content from Netflix and YouTube look amazing.
- A great TV, especially for the price. It works great and has a really good picture.
- I love this TV, the picture is incredible, also at a great price.
- The color, picture, contrast, sharpness; everything is undoubtedly an upgrade from my previous TV.
- Samsung has done a great job developing their ultra-high definition quality, as well as the rapidly advancing 4K technology. The picture is amazing & easy to mount on a wall.
- Picture quality was horrible, faces were grainy, wasn’t impressed, I would try better model.
- We find the audio to be very good for a TV that is so thin with a small area for speakers.
- Sound from speakers is just fine; we have it set up in our living room and every day TV watching is just fine.
- The built in speakers are very clear and just fine for general TV veiwing of programs that dont need awesome sound.
- It the bomb and the sound was way better than expected.
- The only negative is that the speakers aren't amazing, but I did not expect them to be.
- Love this tv easy to set up and program. The tv has great color and the sound is awesome.
- I like this TV. It has great image quality, amazing sound for a flat panel and overall great user experience.
- Picture, sound and overall build quality are all excellent for the price.
- Super clear picture but the sound is not quite as loud as we would like so we use a sound bar.
- The sound quality is not great. Whenever there is music or a soundtrack playing you can hear a vibration in the frame of the TV.
- It is so much better than the competition within the price range. Having 3 HDMI's puts it ahead of many others.
- The side ports 1(USB) 1(HDMI) are not readily available they are pretty deeply hidden behind the screen. Id say about a whole hand + wrist length behind the TV which makes quick plugin of a laptop or external hard drive more difficult.
- Could have more HDMI ports, only 3 HDMI's and only one of those is a side port.
- 1 USB port is too less. They should at least provide 2 port.
- No HDMI out for external speakers.
- Great picture quality sufficient number of HDMI connections.
- The picture quality is really nice, and the input lag is very low.
- The quality is pretty good from HDMI connection.
- Easy to setup and connect to what you want to connect it to.
- My only disappointment is no Bluetooth to connect my Samsung keyboard.