Product Comparison: Polaroid Cube HD vs Polaroid Cube+
Polaroid Cube HD
- Super portable, easy to hold/carry and take video.
- Good fit and finish - for the price, it feels like a quality item.
- Fits in your pocket to take anywhere.
- Very small and light. Strong magnetic base.
- Amazing small form makes it excellent for street photography where you can pop off stealth shots.
- Small and light weight and easy to carry.
- Small sized, good quality, it turns off if not used after some time to save battery, cheap original accessories.
- Good design and it's really light weight.
- It's so very tiny; smaller than I expected it to be.
- The quality is actually pretty good and it’s so small and compact that it adds no weight so I really like having it around.
- Has "cycle" recording feature.
- The high quality 6 MP camera takes excellent 720 P and 1080 P video. There is a switch under the water resistant cover that allows you to switch between the two video quality modes.
- This is an amazing little action camera. Not only is it extremely small but it takes fantastic quality videos and still photos.
- Really handy for a quick picture or video. Takes great pictures and videos, exceptionally crisp and clear.
- No ability to "pause" mid-video and resume.
- Must use Quicktime to view the videos. Otherwise, it is jumpy and the sound does not match up.
- Can't stream video from the Cube real time.
- The video looks better than you think - really. It will look a little grainy on your phone and slow (it is over wifi), but it will look great once you upload it.
- The camera shoots rather nice HD videos, and really nice time lapse videos (for the price). Pairs well with my phone and transfer of files is reasonably quick.
- The video is pretty great, even at the lowest quality.
- So much fun !!! Really like it , I used with my motorcycle and the videos are very good !!! I have a go pro and I’m much happier with my cube , cheaper, better quality...
- The cube is really a great camera. It records sharp video and great photos. The quality is likely better than my iPhone 6.
- The audio quality in the video is pretty bad. There's a loud background sound coming from inside the device itself and plays back loudly in the video.
- Great video, but my mic was awful, as so many others are.
- The magnet! The Cube has a built-in magnet that makes sticking the camera to metal super easy. This may be my favorite feature.
- It connects to my Ubuntu system without any issues.
- On the back of the camera you will find a water resistant cover that you can remove with a coin. That is nice if you are out and don't have any tools with you.
- The microSD (slot) is super tiny and large hands may struggle getting this card in and out (just access the Cube's content via the charging cable tho and you should be good).
- I've never seen a shorter USB charging cable in my life!
- Software is lacking. No editing capabilities.
- The magnet it's really strong I keep in my pocket a binder clip so I can put the camera in almost everywhere, including a hat.
- Up to 128 Gb micro SD, I recorded a couple of videos and 6:36 min = 750 Mb.
- Easy to use, Download the app "CUBE+" to the cellphone (I didn't find it for my MAC), turn on WIFI, connect to the cellphone.
- It doesn't automatically sync - meaning that you have to turn the wifi on (fine), connect it to your phone (ugh) then open the app and connect to app (wtf), Update, polaroid.
- You need a gazillion accessories, and will want them. So don't think your purchase ends here.
- The app drains my smart phone battery very quickly. It is also glitchy at times.