Product Comparison: GoPro Hero Session vs GoPro HERO4
GoPro Hero Session
- I love everything about this camera: color production, ease of operation, size and weight, quality of images, and selections of frame rates and resolutions.
- he size is very useful being compact that its not as noticeable when mounted in certain areas/on things.
- It's ease of use and small size make it perfect to pull out quickly and capture video or pictures at a moments notice.
- great camera. Convenient size, and easy to operate.
- It has great quality, stabilzation, size, and it is fully waterproof! I can not wait to take this out again!
- I love the small size, even having huge hands.
- The GoPro is an action sports camera. It is designed to be small, out of the way, and very durable.
- The GoPro contains many features in a very small package.
- GoPros are small and durable; this allows them to be placed in a variety of different places in order to get unique shots.
- I took this on a trip to Puerto Rico to have the ability for underwater video and pictures and it definitely exceeded my expectations. I got beautiful pictures and amazing videos!
- The pictures and video we took came out great even underwater. We were surprised at how good the audio recording was as well
- This little guy is a beast. From 1440p @ 30 frames for an insane FOV, to 720p @ 100 frames for silky smooth slo-mo
- The video quality is very good, it's nice and clear.
- The camera has amazing video quality and feels sturdy and very well put together.
- I will admit that I have never shot any video from these and honestly hate seeing video after video of crazy people doing crazy stuff, but these are great if that is your goal.
- I shot a total of about 1 minute at 2.7K video and the quality is awesome.
- Best camera out there. It takes unbelievably clear photos and videos.
- The quality of the video is pretty much in it's own category. I have some other action cams. Although they are great for what I purchased them for... nothing out there compares to the go pro products.
- Have had this camera for about 6 months and have gotten good use out of it. Quality of the videos is great.
- The waterproof feature is awesome and I love being able to connect it to my phone via wi-fi. The camera is easy to use and the quality of the video and photos is worth the money.
- Built in Wi-Fi! You can connect your phone with the Wi-Fi setting and use it as your controller.
- I love that it is water proof, and I can use it in fountains, lakes, rivers, and in the rain.
- Perfect and so little. Already water proof no nee for a big stupid case.
- Easy to use, compact and battery last a long time. Full water proof without any extra attachment. Works well with the app for editing and sharing.
- The camera seems to act as a wi-fi router that my Android has to connect to. I don't understand why they don't use bluetooth - it would be simpler.
- ery slow and unstable Wi-Fi connectivity with smartphones. Download rate of 2-3 Mb/sec over Wi-Fi is ridiculous.
- The features and images come out better than the old model of course, but I'm still learning about using different settings so there's lots of room for image improvements.
- On the technical level, I would love to find some of the features of the SONY cameras, like splash-proof capability of the naked camera, better sound, in-built GPS and the super smart system to stabilize the video, all at a half of a GoPro cost.
- The camera is very improved from the hero 3+ silver, and the LCD touch screen is very practical, it is a very high quality product which i recommend for people who only wants a good/tough camera with a lot of features and for professional use.
- The battery can sometimes struggle on colder days when I am recording snowboarding, but given that this camera contains loads of processing power in a very small package, I understand that the battery will not last forever.
- The bundle I ordered (surf) is a great deal. I use my equipment in the water primarily so the accessories in this bundle make it an even better value.
- Turns out that the LCD is perfect. For such a small screen I was afraid that it would be difficult to use.
- The touch screen is sensitive and easy to move through various settings. I'm sure I'll be adding more to this as time goes by.
- The new screen is a HUGE plus. Watch live feed of whats being recorded.
- The camera works great and for me the touch screen on the back makes it a lot better than the GP4 (specially for diving, without needing to buy more and more accessories).
- It filmed for one day before it started to freeze and the LCD went black screen.