Product Comparison: TRICO Force 25-220 vs TRICO Onyx 26-251
- Wipes windows completely clear when raining, sleet, snow and hale.
- These wipers fit perfectly on my Ford 2010 Expedition and 2013 Explorer. Both vehicles use a different attachment on the wiper blade, but the Trico wipers have both types of fittings to connect to the blades.
- Perfect replacement for an Audi A4 2008. It's just like the OEM ones and connects to the slide on clips. No more windshield wiper streaks for me!
- Bought as a replacement for a 2015 CRV. Doesn't wipe the glass completely. Leaves a three inch wide unwiped gap in the middle of the glass. Too much arch in the blade construction.
- It broke (rubber broken) after 1.5 years. Consider we rely on mostly repellent most of the time and rarely used it after moving to California, it's durability is strongly questioned consider its price.
- Worked great. Best non silicone wiper blade I have ever used
- Looks like its not even raining.
- This is awesome wiper blade it's what I looking for
- This is very easy to install and works like a dream!
- Bought a set for my car and my wife's car. Wipers work good during a downpour, but chatter across the windshield with a mist.
- Metal Lump in the Middle that is good for pushing snow off.
- The big plus is the anti-lift feature to keep the blades from flying and skipping at highway speeds or the crosswind is just wrong. I like that.
- No metal frame so far they wipe excellent and no ice build up I'm glad I purchased trico brand and they are priced right
- Wipers might need to be scraped off the windows if ice is bad.
- The plastic pieces that attach to the metal wiper arm on the car would not stay in. Wipers were turning sideways after one use. I had to go out and buy another set, different brand that fit tighter.
- With the frequency and quantity of rainfall in FL, these wipers perform remarkably well. Clear and quiet operation.
- Didn't make a sound and stuck to the windscreen at high speeds (90+).
- They had a very smooth wipe that covered the entire area they went over. So far in the icy snowy conditions of a very early winter, they have performed great.