Product Comparison: Jump Zone 15' Round Trampoline vs Skywalker Trampolines 15-Feet Round Trampoline (SWTC15X)
- Three year old jumping twin boys needed something to keep them outside more . This was the deal they needed.
- I bought this trampoline for my 8 year old daughter. It’s great quality and she loves it!!!
- Not to old an age trampoline for these boys at 3 years. THEY LOVE IT tumbles and tackles and jumping .
- My 11 yr old daughter saved her money and bought this trampoline. It seems very well made and she’s loving it.
- My kids enjoy being outside every afternoon and have so much fun on their new trampoline.
- My grandchildren range in age from 4-16 and all enjoy the trampoline. I have used it as well and found that it is adequate for adult recreational use.
- This is an amazing trampoline. Our four grandkids (ages 2yr-10yr) play on it constantly. They fall against the netting at high speeds, and it holds them up.
- This trampoline is well built, fun for all ages and comes at a great price.
- We purchased it for Christmas gift for our 4 kids ages 15, 13, 12, 10. It took two men and about 2 hours to put together in the cold.
- So far we are on month three and it is going strong! Easy to assemble, kids love it - ages 9, 13, 16 and no one has been hurt yet. :)
- Easy directions to assemble. Took 2 hours for my husband and I to put it together and we are NOT handy and never assemble things!
- We put it together by ourselves just took a couple hours.
- The assembly took several hours, but wasn’t really difficult at all.
- The enclosure is secure and I love the silver grey color of the pads.
- He absolutely loves that it has a basketball goal. I love that it was inexpensive but still a good quality product.
- Also, all of the metal frame parts arrived covered in a thin coat of oil, So you may want to have some gloves and an old clothes on when you assemble the frame sections.
- I love the fact that I can take it apart and store the frame in the garage and the jump surface in the basement over the winter to extend the life of this trampoline.
- It's durable and probably one of the safest trampolines I've seen since the enclosure doesn't let you hit the springs or frame.
- The directions are very poorly written and are incorrect when assembling the frame.
- The materials are flimsy. The zipper of the safety net broke on the first day. The netting separated from the trampoline mat within two weeks. The steel used for the frame and poles is soft and flimsy.