Product Comparison: Propel Trampolines P14D-BE vs Skywalker Trampolines 15-Feet Round Trampoline (SWTC15X)
- The kids love this trampoline. Only issue was the box arrived torn and i was missing one spring otherwise 5 stars.
- This trampoline is amazing! Its safe and my kids love it. Best investment i ever made. It keeps them out of the house and away from the tv! A must for any family.
- Daughter loved it and hasn't stopped jumping on it since we got it together.
- My grandson loves this trampoline but the frame isn't as solid as I had hoped
- My grandchildren range in age from 4-16 and all enjoy the trampoline. I have used it as well and found that it is adequate for adult recreational use.
- This is an amazing trampoline. Our four grandkids (ages 2yr-10yr) play on it constantly. They fall against the netting at high speeds, and it holds them up.
- This trampoline is well built, fun for all ages and comes at a great price.
- We purchased it for Christmas gift for our 4 kids ages 15, 13, 12, 10. It took two men and about 2 hours to put together in the cold.
- So far we are on month three and it is going strong! Easy to assemble, kids love it - ages 9, 13, 16 and no one has been hurt yet. :)
- Just set this up today, all parts in tact. very nice
- Easy to assemble, directions were clear. Unlike other trampolines the screw holes were easily screwed in but still snug.
- It's so bad. It is not safe to play. The blue mat around the trampoline is so narrow, all springs are easy to hurt kids.
- We purchased this trampoline for our kids for Christmas. It was stored until it was warm enough to put together, and we find out there is a leg pole missing.
- The enclosure was also ripped by the wind. It looks like a joke. We can not believe how poor the quality is! We contacted their customer service but they refused to replace it.
- Arrived missing 4 springs to set up the trampoline (and it arrived 4 days late, the day after the birthday party). Not happy.
- Also, all of the metal frame parts arrived covered in a thin coat of oil, So you may want to have some gloves and an old clothes on when you assemble the frame sections.
- I love the fact that I can take it apart and store the frame in the garage and the jump surface in the basement over the winter to extend the life of this trampoline.
- It's durable and probably one of the safest trampolines I've seen since the enclosure doesn't let you hit the springs or frame.
- The directions are very poorly written and are incorrect when assembling the frame.
- The materials are flimsy. The zipper of the safety net broke on the first day. The netting separated from the trampoline mat within two weeks. The steel used for the frame and poles is soft and flimsy.