Product Comparison: Hisense 65H10B2 vs Samsung UN49KU6500
- Once calibrate the TV looks incredible. Bright whites and dark blacks. The color is spot on, again once it is calibrated.
- TV has plenty of power to direct play anything up to 4K digital content.
- The display for both color and resolution are the best I have ever seen, frankly.
- Great amount of screen size to realistically put 4 apps in all 4 quadrants of the screen, and due to the pixel density with UHD, actually have useful views of said apps.
- I love this television. The picture is amazing, the remote is intuitive, and the sound is of great quality.
- This tv has an excellent picture with awesome HD. It gives me a depth that I've not had on other led tvs.
- Movies, pictures and games looked great at such resolution and size (viewed from a distance, and assuming they are high resolution to begin with)
- I bought this for playing 4k video games. I've loved using it, compared to my 1080p screen there is definitely a noticable difference that's not in my head.
- The curve makes all the difference...the clarity is so good that you can see the pores on people's faces.
- The curve is nice for placing your tv in the corner of a room. I love it!
- The only real negative is the 60hz refresh rate. Samsung uses the gimmick of calling it 120 motion rate. They just double the hz refresh to fool us. I've yet to see lots of football so I can't speak of the motion blur for that sport.
- The reason I got the screen curved, was to enjoy my living room light without to close windows blinds. But the mate is not like pc active screen, so if you are sit on a diagonal, you cannot watch the movie.
- Great picture. Curvature gives slight 3D illusion when characters are moving side to side.
- 3D is just amazing on this television and 4k programming is just unreal.
- It almost looks 3D it is so sharp and clear. Set up is a breeze, the controls are easy to use, and the price was out of sight!
- The picture is exceptional. Good source material will produce an outstanding image.
- The picture is really good; and I can't wait to try a 4K movie.
- Good color and clarity. Bright or dark enough for your preferences. Movies, pictures and games looked great at such resolution and size
- The display is crystal clear and the contrast is breathtaking. HDR settings for movies and gaming makes the image seem entirely lifelike.
- Love that this TV basically upscales virtually everything to UHD.
- Its a great tv but not to much content in 4k yet unless you buy separate equipment but either way it has uhd upscaling so the pcture still looks stunning.
- Picture changes wouldn't always save or might just revert to default later
- No PIP or any multi-source viewing. At a minimum, I should be able to watch one source while another is in PIP. Nope.
- Too much reflection from the screen. Turning up the contrast helped, but that's not a good solution.
- The sound is great and I would highly recommend this TV for people looking to upgrade.
- Amazing sound and picture quality. Love that you can see picture from every angle. Easy to set up!
- The sound from the TV itself is also impressive all things considered.
- I'm in love with this TV. Best picture I ever have seen, perfect size for my home. Sound is OK but best with separate sound bar.
- The picture is amazing, the remote is intuitive, and the sound is of great quality.
- Pretty good sound. Supports bluetooth speakers/headphones. Without option, this turns off the TV's sound.
- While I will get a sound bar for higher quality sound the volume from the tv is more than adequate and the quality is very nice.
- I also play music using this TV and I can hear the sound just fine all the way to our kitchen. Samsung definitely did a great job with this one and the price was worth it!
- Sound is surprisingly good.
- No surround sound
- The TV connected to my WiFi easily and all the apps function very quickly with no lag.
- Works perfectly. Takes about a minute to connect to the wifi after turning it on.
- The color and picture looks amazing. Im able to connect my portable hard drive to it.
- It connected just fine to my laptop via HDMI and screen mirrors my cell phone well.
- There are plenty of HDMI and USB slots, as well as RCA connections for your camera, camcorder, sound bar and laptop.
- WiFi setup was easy. Using TV apps OR apps on the Blu Ray work great.
- Has 3 HDMI in and I believe only HDMI 1 does upscaling. Streaming works great also and I don't mind the minimalist remote at all. Very happy with the product so far.
- Simplest set up ever - I practically just plugged it in and synced it to Wi-Fi.
- The wi-fi was easy to set up (or at least I had no problems.)
- There were not enough inputs & outputs for my installation. There was only one digital audio out (optical) and one component input. Therefore, I was not able to connect my sound system because I used the digital audio output for my hearing aid link and the component in for a CD player.