Product Comparison: Sonos PLAY:3 vs Bowers & Wilkins T7
- 18+ hours of battery life perfect for me.
- The battery easily lasts an entire day.
- Great base, clear voice, great battery life.
- The battery lasts a long time. Recommended.
- It sounds great and the battery lasts forever.
Bowers & Wilkins T7
- Remarkable sound for a speaker unit this size. It just works.
- It is a good size to have for travel.
- Really portable because of it's small size.
- Terrific sound quality, compact size, long battery life.
- The Bowers and Wilkins T7 small in size.
- A key feature is the 18 hour charge this supposedly holds so you can port it around.
- T7 features two 50mm front facing speakers and dual force-canceling bass radiators.
- Has good features for me. I like this speaker and recommend.
- Very little in the way of additional features and expensive.
- It's an expensive piece of kit. No Micro USB charging.
- Has 3.5mm Aux-In socket for connecting non-Bluetooth audio sources.
- Upgrading firmware, using AUX in lead. Works good.
- Most anything can be charged via a USB cable!
- Has a USB out to top off phones or other USB devices, a nice feature.
- Has Micro USB and AUX in ports for all my needs.