Product Comparison: JBL Flip3 vs JBL Flip 4
JBL Flip 4
- The battery life is amazing and I believe it does indeed last for the time stated here, if not longer.
- It is robust, has a great sound, and the battery life is pretty good too.
- The battery life is good, I've only once used it from full charge to empty and it almost lasted the 12 hours stated.
- Battery life 12-15 hours. We have it sailing but haven’t had to test its water resistance yet! Sound is excellent and I can walk round the house and down both ends of the garden without losing it.
- The battery life is shockingly bad. A full charge lasts about two hours when streaming music from my phone.
JBL Flip 4
- Clear sound, great volume and bass for the size I take it with me a bit everywhere.
- I was surprised how loud the volume was and how clear the sound is for such a small size.
- Massively good sound considering the size of the speaker easily fill a room great powerful bass good sturdy construction easily portable.
- Can’t fault this product at all. Great sound , features and handy size. Well built - love JBL Kit.
- Serious speaker, bass is nice and deep.. The volume is excellent for a speaker of its size.
- Excellent sound quality, love that it's waterproof and battery lasts ages.
- The sound quality is fantastic for a speaker of its size. I've dropped mine several times and not a scratch and so far totally waterproof. A great buy.
- Truly waterproof (tried and tested). Definitely a product worth what it is.
- Have used it while power boating, kayaking and around the pool. Good waterproofing.
- No problems at all with it. ipx7 waterproof is very good tried it every thing works perfectly.
- The charging cycle doesn’t last long and the speaker comes with a nice USB cable for charging.
- A big plus is that it doesn't have the additional weight/headache of batteries as it's usb chargeable!
- Connection via USB works without problems, the battery saves a charge for a long time.
- I wish the charger came with a plug in for a wall and not just the USB cable.
- The micro usb connector is just too weak or doesn't give enough support and ends up breaking on the unit.