Product Comparison: JBL Flip3 vs Bose SoundLink Mini II
Bose SoundLink Mini II
- I am very disappointed in the battery life of Bose products. In the 1 1/2 years I have had this Speaker I have taken very good care of it and used it very little. At this point, it will not charge over 50 percent.
- This is my first BOSE product - I love the sound clarity and battery life.
- The battery life is awesome. The unit itself cosmetically looks a little dated, but the sound makes it worth it.
- The Bluetooth connects immediately upon turning on the device. Most take at least a couple seconds, but not the SoundLink.
- Good battery life - charge level was still 100% after watching the first movie.
Bose SoundLink Mini II
- I wanted a well made, good sounding, small portable speaker for the home and I don't think I could have made a better choice.
- The sound from this small speaker is spectacular. It produces great bass with well balances treble and is made with precision quality- it is surprisingly heavy.
- I enjoy the excellent battery life, sounds, tones, and volume range from this small speaker.
- The bass is absolutely astounding from such a small unit.
- Great little speaker; very big sound for its size. I'm also really surprised by the BT range - much better than the JBL flip I've used in the past.
- The ability to use it as a speakerphone is a handy feature. Callers have noted that my voice sounds clear. An incoming call can be answered (or refused) with a tap of a button on top of the unit.
- Just push the button on the speaker and you can speak through it. I can hear others well through it, and they tell me they hear me normally.
- Connecting is also a breeze, after your initial set up. Its as easy as pushing a button.
- The action button is a really cool way to let you pause and change tracks without fussing with your phone.
- I like the multifunction button to pause and skip songs.
- They have also increased the battery life and changed from a proprietary charging connector to a standard mini-USB port.
- I really appreciate that it can charge through the included proprietary base or through micro-USB.
- I use it with phone and desktop computer via bluetooth and now have it working via the aux input as sound system for my TV.
- Everything great except it buzz really loud connecting with aux when nothing is played.
- The AUX jack, thru which music plays fine, shuts off after 15 minutes.