Product Comparison: Jawbone BIG Jambox vs JBL Charge 3
- Travel friendly, durable and also a very impressive battery life versus charge up time.
- Great build product, awesome sound and battery life with the added advantage of a power bank.
- Very long battery life, great sound and volume. Added features are very useful.
- Bass is incredible. Can't beat the bass for the price. Really happy with it.
- Of course, this is an excellent product because it's from JBL. The sound is great and the battery has a long life.
Jawbone BIG Jambox
JBL Charge 3
- This is such an impressive little speaker. It's about the size off a large can of beer.
- For me it is a great size and has wonderful sound. It packs a good sound punch for its size.
- Every thing about this speaker is great, good size, great sound, already thinking about buying another one to link together.
- Great sound as you would expect from JBL and much more than you would expect from a device of this size.
- Great sound from such a small speaker. Lovely design.Fabulous packaging!
- I'm being picky but overall very happy and the waterproof rating is nice comfort for using it wherever.
- It is supposed to be waterproof so it is excellent for using outside in the garden for parties etc. Very easy to set up.
- I like the bass response and ease of use, huge battery life and water resistance.
- I love that this is waterproof - pouring water in the ends with music with a heavy bass playing is a great party trick!
- For it's size, the sound quality and bass is quite impressive. Also plus point for being waterproof.
- The usb allows you to utilise the speaker as a 'fast charging' power bank, which provided my Moto G4 with 3 charges before it was drained completely.
- Versatile in that it's Bluetooth , can be linked to other speakers, has aux plug for non Bluetooth players and you can use it to charge Other stuff with USB cable.
- The sound quality is excellent also is ease of use. Connect your device by Bluetooth or hard wire by a 3.5mm audio cable and off you go.
- The only downside to me is the fact that it uses a micro usb cable, I mean there are still many products that use this but as time goes by I feel that we are heading more towards usb c.
- Would prefer a better battery life and it should use USB-C to charge now as I would be able to charge it from my phone cable.