Product Comparison: Bose SoundTouch 10 vs Samsung Radiant360 R1
- Awesome sound and good Bluetooth range.
- Gets quite loud and sounds reasonably good. Good range of this.
- Good connectivity via Bluetooth. Good range.
- The speaker still won't connect to WiFi and Bluetooth.
- With bluetooth this won't work!
Bose SoundTouch 10
Samsung Radiant360 R1
- The small size, booming sound and ease of use.
- Powerful for its nice size.
- Good size for small/medium rooms.
- Decent sound for the price and compact size.
- Use in my bedroom. Like the size and sound.
- For this to work, you do have to download the Bose SoundTouch App. Good app, comfortable.
- I have tried 3 ways (phone, remote, and on the speaker). I paused the music on the remote, and started it again on the phone.
- The on-device interface and remote control are simple: power, source presets and volume buttons.
- The setup was very easy. I love the control of the entire system right from my phone.
- SoundTouch app can't control the speakers!
- I tried connecting it to my smartphone via the AUX input. Works well.
- Bose has done pretty well with these speakers. Good connectivity via AUX.
- Durable AUX port. Bluetooth works fine. I like it.
- If no audio input for 20 mins, it turns off.
- Auxiliary input started making a horrible static noise.