Product Comparison: Nikon Prostaff 3S vs Nikon Prostaff 7s
- Very nice in the hand. Decent feel and quality. Worth the money.
- Excellent image quality and very easy to hold steady even at my advanced age!
- Feel good when handled, bright and sharp image.
- Aesthetically pleasing when using these binoculars light and tactile feel.
- We bought these binoculars for our son in law for Christmas, he’s so happy with them!
- Very sharp image, compared to the older Nikon binocs I've had since forever.
- Love these binoculars...very bright and easy to locate objects while being of a nice size and weight.
- Got these for the boat and birdwatching. Absolutely fabulous image quality.
- Great pictures, but bad design
- Diopter adjustment has a good range.
- The field of view is realy wide, recommended
- Expensive but quality of this Bin is so good
- The lens caps are silly design and fall off too easy.
- Only negative is the twist out eye cups can retract prematurely when against your eyes whilst in use.
- This is really waterproof binoculars, proven in practice.
- Very comfortable to hold in your hands.
- Good quality brightness and resolution that make it the perfect accessory for almost any outdoor activity, recommended!
- Binoculars provide high-resolution images, but colors distortion too.