Product Comparison: Dakine Drafter vs CamelBak M.U.L.E.
- The meshy back panel lets life saving air cross over your back and yet keeps the pack stable. Overall the shoulder straps are a huge impovement also in fit.
- This bag is so solid, so light, its holds everything i need and when I wear it i dont even realize its on.
- This pack is awesome! It holds everything you would want and feels so light. My back never gets hot riding because of the design.
- The fit is very comfortable and even after hiking all day the raised padding on the back helps keep your back cool and mostly sweat-free.
- The pack fits comfortably even when its full of gear. I am always impressed by how much I can fit in the bag. Like I said its perfect for daily outings.
- I love this pack. It's perfect for short hikes, theme parks. It has a comfortable fit, it's light weight, has awesome storage pockets.
- The reservoir works great and the pack is very comfortable on long hikes and has thoughtfully-designed storage. Snacks, extra clothing, keys, phone … it will hold it all comfortably.
- I love the way this pack fits. It's large enough to carry everything you need, but small enough to feel comfortable.
- Ridged back is absolutely a gimmick though, just as hot and sweaty as a cheap backpack. Hip pockets for easy reach items would be nice.
- One super cool feature is that the larger pocket has a shelf that separates itself from the reservoir. You can add an extra water reservoir for longer rides.
- The Dakine Drafter 14L is the perfect fit. It has a lumbar located reservoir accessible from a side zip, with a quick release so it's easy to fill.
- The way they designed the mesh back to suspend the pack off your back is so key for hot weather, such a good pack and worth every penny.
- There is a flap of fabric splitting the bottom half of the inner compartment from the top. It closes with velcro and I like it.
- It does not have a large enough compartment for books. You might be able to stuff a sweatshirt in it, but that's about it. Just not the right bag for me.
- One of the best features has been the "air director". it's a mesh over some foam pads to create breathable space on your back. It works!
- The air ventilator design on the back really helps reduce sweat accumulation. The higher pocket is good for phone/Clif bars.
- The hydration pouch keeps the water nice and cold all day. Very breathable back, never sweaty at the end of the day.
- I love this thing. It is awesome. I wanted a fairly light weight hydration pack but not too small because I want something more practical. This thing is perfect. It has tons of compartments.
- The bladder is well built and the magnetic straw attachment works great.
- The magnetic strap for the tube broke off easily as well. Not protected well against water.