Product Comparison: Garmin Approach S2 vs Garmin Approach S3
- Small, lightweight, easy to read, and always on and have distances right there with you without having to wake the device or advance holes.
- This Garmin has an improved replaceable strap. It gets a GPS signal much faster than my old one.
- It gives accurate yardage to the green, it's a snap to use, it's very comfortable to wear.
- This watch is very accurate - I have checked it against GPS devices in golf carts.
- The GPS picked up the signal right away I pressed the "ok" button to start the round and off we go.
- Very accurate (distances were right in line with my friends range finder).
- It is very accurate and easy to use. Picked up all golf courses I played so far.
- I love this gps watch. It is accurate (I have compared it to friends' gps units and this one is right on) and easy to use.
- Picked up the GPS satellites quickly and our course was right there.
- Yardage was right on with the sprinkler markers at our home club. Much easier to use than a separate phone app or Sky Caddie.
- The screen also has better contrast and is easier to read.
- The function buttons are more responsive and screen is clearer.
- The pixels are fine. I had no problem seeing the distances in the sun or the shade and found the resolution just fine.
- It shows the green area very clear and also it is very easy to read the display.
- Setup is easy and the display is large and easy to read. I'm very pleased with this item.
- The touch screen is great and EASILY navigable.
- I had no trouble seeing the numbers in bright sunlight and did not have to worry about carrying reading glasses.
- Low weight, very clear and easy to use touch screen
- A quick glance down at his wrist gave him all the info he needed. The touch screen is easy to use.
- Easy to use. Fast readings with easy to read screen.
- Sometimes it's difficult to get to the menu you want because the screen doesn't respond.
- I really like this. The battery life is great. Before the round I turn it on, it finds the course I am on and downloads it.
- After my round i think it used about a third of the battery, so if we were to plays another 18 i think the watch would perform just fine.
- Great product. Very simple to operate and very accurate! Shot measurement, score keeping and pedometer are great bonus features.
- The USB charging allows the batteries to be recharged anywhere!
- Durable design survives water, sweat, sand and other elements.
- The device worked very well during the first 12-15 months. Then, the battery started dying after just 2 to 3 hours of play.
- Distances to the hole along with layup and dogleg increments were what I was looking for and the Garmin S3 meets those needs.
- Battery has lasted the length of rounds when fully charged.
- Works perfectly as advertised. Very user friendly and easy to use. Charge lasts for two rounds.
- One of the nice features of this watch is it automatically finds the course you are on and downloads it on the spot.
- It easily keeps score, tells you how long any shot goes that you want to track, and the cool featureof moving the pin location for better accuracy on the green side view.