Product Comparison: Viper 777 vs Accudart Classic Bristle Dartboard
- It also comes with a ton of extra tips for the darts, which is great. All and all so far a good product.
- Love the dart board, every type of tip I threw at it they all stuck.
- Very good quality. I would say it is as good of a plastic tip dart board as you will find out there.
- Looked good on paper. Did not hold up on battery and it said that it came with adapter and it did not.
- First of all, its not easy to even pull your darts out of it. Don't mind the fact, your points or turn starts getting screwed up once you try to remove the darts.
- Good generic type dart board. Noting fancy but great for casual, at-home use.
- The wires are round but have so far not popped out. They are soft though, and are bent in a couple places from direct hits with darts.
- This is GOOD QUALITY DartBoard!
- Great dart board for the money nice look and works great.
- Neat little board. I tried to use a soft tip dart that didn't come with the board. Not a good idea. I'd recommend using the darts that came with the board
- There are plenty of game options and it was pretty easy to figure out how to use. Overall we are very happy with it for the price.
- The darts are pretty light, definitely under 16 grams, maybe around 12 or so. This makes them a bit difficult to control, but they work just fine for having fun.
- Display doesn't work properly. Not any issue with batteries.
- The LED screen does not work correctly with batteries or plug in the lights are all messed up you can not tell what the numbers are.
- Bristle boards are the way to go long lasting and the number ring can be rotated so if one area, trip 20 gets bad you can freshen it up.
- Great dart board. Comes with mounting device.
- Great Board. Lasting well and the price was great too.
- The board itself is fine, but the box says it includes 6 darts which were not in the box.