Product Comparison: LG 55LH5750 vs Sony XBR55X850C
- I love this tv, the resolution is great and playing my PS4 on it really makes me appreciate the tv even more.
- Excellent color resolution, built in extras such as Amazon, YouTube, Netflix, our favorite TV. This is our third LG TV and each has exceeded our expectations for the $$. Superior HD quality
- It is very very HD and crystal clear.
- The HD picture quality on this set is excellent. If that is all you are after, this TV is for you.
- Light weight packaging and easy to move around but I just wasn't to impressed with the overall quality of the actual tv resolution
- Only negative is the wireless receiver when watching HD video on Netflix it won't load the highest resolution of the video. Only happens when watching things like planet earth.
- Sports viewing - I watched a ton of football on this over the weekend and it was without exception, exceptional. No motion blur whatsoever. Of course it's technically a 120hz panel
- Awesome picture quality. Playing 4K 60 fps videos is treat for the eyes. Colors are breath-taking. Smooth picture.
- Upscaling to 4K is excellent and justifies buying a 4K TV; HD looks better on this 4k TV than a native HD TV.
- As a TV, it looks beautiful, excellent picture quality, stunning 4K ultra HD video
- Picture is nice but has banding issues , back light bleeding (lots of it)
- This TV has a lovely display. It is clear, bright and high contrast. It is a fabulous "television."
- Has very nice display, clear picture, and high contrast.
- Love It! Exactly what I expected clear color picture easy to function
- Lousy color. Only green and red adjustments (my other LG had a dozen color adjustments).It never looks right! I adjust it every night to no avail.
- Since this TV doesn't have good black levels, the contrast is also effected, and thus the picture suffers. I would give the overall picture quality, 5 out of 10 and black level 3 out of 10.
- BEAUTIFUL screen. I mean, glorious on all viewing scenes with deep contrast, inky blacks and brilliant whites.
- For its price tag it gives a truly breathtaking 4k picture, superb upscaling quality to 1080p source material, great 3D, and can show a really stunning Netflix HD and 4k picture.
- The Colors are... Incredible and beautiful. That TRILUMINOS display Sony has makes a HUGE difference to the colour quality and not in an 'overly saturated' way, but in a way that makes the colours draw you into the scene, where appropriate.
- More muted scenes do not get oversaturated and colourful scenes are just a joy to watch with deep colour detail and rich, vibrant (and importantly, faithful) colour reproduction
- Darker corners about 1-2inches each end despite changing brightness and display settings.
- This tv has major lag / delays when rendering sports and motion is blurry as well.
- Sound is extremely good for internal TV speakers (turn on cinema sound mode for room filling audio)
- Decent sound without having to use any other sound sources.
- Sound poor and no way to connect headphones.
- Nice TV, sound quality not the best.
- Sound is weak, generally LG TVs lack decent sound, and really should be hooked up to speakers w/ amp or some type of sound bar system.
- Sound is fairly good for a TV this thin.
- As for sound it is not half bad for a "TV" but I suggest a good sound bar.
- The sound is actually pretty good. Even at pretty high volumes it's distortion free. I'd say you definitely don't "need" to add additional speakers or a soundbar, but obviously they will help.
- Sound is clear but missing the bass and like all thin TV's needs an external speaker system.
- Great picture easy to set up and navigate only con is the sound could be better
- I have an external plugged straight into the TV via the USB port and it plays every video file I have thrown at it thus far.
- It has sliding picture and can play video in USB.
- Unfortunately only two hdmi ports.... But a great TV overall.
- It only has two HDMI ports which is fine for us but others may need more.
- Only 2 HDMI and 1 composite. Today's world needs at least 3 HDMI 2 USB and 2 composite. Overall happy with this product..
- Android TV is ok. It does the job and the voice control is good
- The Android OS and built in app is very good and easy to use.
- The capabilities that I was looking for are fairly standard ones: Netflix, Amazon, YouTube, DLNA support, Google Cast, USB, 4K upscaling, HDMI ARC for the receiver, and an HDMI port for plugging in a laptop. This TV had everything that I needed.
- The WIFI setup is easy. It supports Bluetooth. You can download apps.
- Android OS is a pro and a con. Its relatively sluggish and getting to menu options is a bit cumbersome. I could do common tasks like access picture and audio options much quickly on my dumb LG tv.
- Can't have the TV always start on a specific HDMI port, it starts off on the android screen or where you left off last.