Product Comparison: Rawlings GG Gamer Series vs Rawlings GG Elite Series
- Bought for my 10 year old. Awesome glove and smells amazing (love that leather smell haha)! It’s pretty stiff and requires a lot of work to break in properly.
- The glove worked great! Feels great! I love it! Great quality and arrived quickly. I will definitely suggest them to everyone
- My grandson loved this mitt. He had used another player’s so knew this was a great product and price
- Second mitt this model and previous. Son plays varsity and travel ball, outfielder and pitcher, nothing drops with this. Pretty long, breaks in real quick.
- Lil big for a 9yr old hand (purchased for) its for an adult hand. Glove is very well made and should break in very well.
- My daughter wanted this glove for a while. It is everything she thought it would be and all the girls on her softball team love it as well.
- Excellent, grandson loved it and can't wait til spring
- Great quality glove. 12 year old plays competitive softball and this is her favorite glove this far.
- Great quality construction for this price
- It’s been great as it was easy to break in, fits well and the construction is of high quality. For this price it’s hard to beat!
- This glove is really made of good fabric and feels comfortable. Surely it will do the work ;-) !
- This glove is well made and was broken in very easily by my 14 year old.
- Nice glove but stiff as a board even after used! Really needs to be steamed and oiled after it’s shaped
- This glove is not only a very attractive color, it is comfortable and will last.
- This glove is stiff as a board, requires some work.
- We have worn through gloves every six months due to excessive playing...this glove will likely last a year plus and we will definitely order another when the time comes but that doesn't appear to be anytime soon.