Euro Cuisine YM80 Yogurt Maker
About the Product
Enjoy your favorite flavor, made fresh at home with little fuss and preparation. The entire process takes between 6 to 10 hours. The yogurt maker includes seven 6-ounce glass jars with lids so you can make a different flavor in each! Timer on the side marks time when yogurt will be finished cooking. The unit has on/off switch and light indicating unit is working.
42 fl. oz.
Number of Jars
What customers say about "Key Specs"
- The jars are glass, I do like that about them.
- The jars are very firm even though I accidentally dropped one.
- Making Yogurt is not a fast process - but the rewards are wonderful !
- This is easy and fast to use. I keep it on for 18-24 hours to develop a very distinct tangy flavor.
- The jars are small so this will be an on going process.
- The jars have a design flaw where the sides meet the bottom..... a crevice little ring around that area that requires extra attention to clean.
Size & Weight
What customers say about "Size & Weight"
- Glad I got this! It's so easy to use and not big and bulky. It stores nicely in my cabinet
- Works as expected but it's too bulky. A lot of wasted space.
- Compact, light-weight and serviceable.
- The plastic lid is easy to clean.
- It is simple and the jars that it comes with are lovely. Heavy duty and perfect size! A keeper.
- Not sure what's the material for the main unit. Many websites state that plastic # 2, 4 and 5 are OK for limited use, and advise to AVOID 1, 3, 6, and 7.
- Instructions were to wash lids and jars before use. Every lid warped in the hot water and now cannot be placed on jars.
What customers say about "Control"
- It has an on and off switch with numbers totaling 12 hours on the outside which do not light up or tell you how many hours you had it on for.
- It's a simple on/off switch. Nothing automatic here, folks!! But it works, so what the heck!
- Product makes good yogurt but the indicator lights don't work.
- Indicator lights don't light, which doesn't me. Otherwise works fine.
- My only complaint is the misleading product image. I wanted the machine that had the timer and automatic shut off - just like the picture shows but received a machine with only an on-off switch.
What customers say about "Functions"
- Lack of a timer or shut off was not a problem for me.
- A automatic timer would be nice, but for this price that seems to be asking too much.
- The "timer reminder" is a bit silly on this model and I don't find it useful but it's also not really needed.
- I'm not happy with the timer. It DOES NOT shut off automatically and I think the dial doesn't work either.
- No automatic shut off/timer.
6 fl. oz.
What customers say about "Construction"
- Love the taste and quality. The machine is durable too!
- I really like the design of this yogurt maker.
- Easy to clean and not heavy machine you can bring to different place as well.
- It is very compact, yet heavy duty and the glass jars are perfect for various uses besides making yogurt in.
- The bottom works fine. The top is ok. But the middle extender not so good--full of cracks. I've got it all taped together.
Automatic shut-off, Clear lid allows for viewing of cooking process, Glass containers allows for making up to seven different types of yogurt at once
What customers say about "Features"
- The jars are glass with screw-on lids and they are dishwasher safe.
- The glass jars are easy to clean in the dishwasher, and the 6-oz size makes are good serving. Love it!
- Comes with a little recipe book and teh 7 6oz glasses with BPA free screw-lids.
- When I got this product, the rubber cushions on the bottom is missing one out of four, so it's wobbly.
- Product works fine but was missing one of the rubber feet when I received it making it unlevel.
Warranty / Certifications
People who viewed this item also viewed
Euro Cuisine YM80 Yogurt Maker
Euro Cuisine Yogurt Maker Model YM80