West Bend 68305T Green/White
About the Product
This uniquely designed iced tea maker brews the perfect strength tea, with or without sweetener. This unit features a tea brew strength selector, removable sweetener chamber and 2.75 quart plastic serving pitcher.
What customers say about "Key Specs"
- The Pitcher - It's 2.75qt instead of the 3qt standard. Not a huge deal but it's noticeable.
- Works great and does not leak all over the counter like my old one did
- I love this tea maker!!!! Saves time & is easy to use. Nice big pitcher. Like the green color. Would shout it to the tree tops!!!
- The West Bend is easy,fast and makes southern sweet tea just the way we love it! Forget the leaky cheap other brand and go with this one. You wont be sorry.
- Sugar never got mixed in with tea. We tried different types of sugar but it didn't dissolve and stayed In sweetener cup.
- The first one we ordered broke within a week.
Size & Weight
What customers say about "Size & Weight"
- It's also a thinner/taller pitcher and it's hard plastic. I like the hard plastic
- The plastic pitcher is durable and easy to clean.
- I have simply loved the compact design. I am easily able to half the amount of tea needed since I only drink half of the amount each day.
- This is so much better then my last tea machine. not bulky and haven't had any problem with it all
- Sugar infuser blocks the flow of the brewing
- The one draw back is that the machine is VERY light weight, so be careful when handling as it get very hot.
Loose tea, tea bags, Loose tea, Tea bags
Tea Strenght Levels
Removable Water Reservoir
What customers say about "Details"
- You can set the brew strength and it actually works unlike another brand that we had bought and returned.
- like the ability to pick own brew strength
- I like the option switch for stronger tea
- It has room for 4 family size tea bags, so that helps make it stronger, too.
- Turned on the Brewer strength to strong and was utterly disappointed with the tea because it was very bland tasting
- It brews weak tea like water because as the hot water percolates, it doesn't fill the brewing basket to steep the tea bags.
Removable Filter Basket
Sweetener chamber conveniently dissolves sweetener during brew cycle for a ready-to-serve pitcher of sweet iced tea., On Indicator Light
What customers say about "Features"
- It has a sugar tray that sweetens the tea while it is being made.
- There is another tray for the tea bags and two sprayers one directly above each tea bag.
- If you want to use loose flavored teas there is another tray just for that reason.
- The pitcher and all 3 baskets are dishwasher safe
- It has too many parts, and the directions say none of it should go in the dishwasher so it's a little hard to keep really clean.
- The sweetner would not suspense fully whether the basket was wetted first or not and it did not matter how little or much sweetner was in it.
On/Off Power Switch
What customers say about "Power"
- It makes tea fast and doesn't use a lot of tea bags.
- This is a good quality product. Makes tea very fast and I would recommend it to all my friends.
- I've had this tea maker for only a month and the power on switch has already gone out!
- I got to use the tea maker just 1 time before the switch went out.
- The ON switch went out within five brews and my issues with this tea maker do not stop there.
Warranty / Certifications
West Bend 68305T Green/White