What Is It
Whey protein - is a dietary supplement obtained by purification and filtration of whey. Why is the protein so important for our life? Because it is the building material, which our body uses for the recovery and compensation of the destroyed muscle tissue after physic activities.The protein can also be obtained by eating the food rich in protein. But just imagine, you need to eat 6 chicken breasts or 8 egg whites per day. That is why in this review we would like to propose you a tasty alternative - the whey protein powder! It can completely replace 2 or 3 usual food intakes. So, you are welcome to read our whey protein powder review.
Are you tired of being skinny? Frequent work outs in a gym have a very small result? Then check our Best Weight Gainers review to pick an optimal mass gain product and build the brawny and lean body you are dreaming of
What Features to Compare
The first thing you should pay attention to is to Type of the protein. There are several types of protein. The egg protein is considered to be the benchmark. And the nutritive value of other proteins is calculated according to egg protein. This type of protein has the highest level of assimilation. The soy protein has the perfectly balanced amino acid composition, which allows to achieve a significant reduction of cholesterol level in blood. Due to this, the product is very attractive for people suffering from obesity and dairy products intolerance. The whey protein - is one of the most valuable protein supplements. In comparison with other proteins of animal and vegetable origin, whey protein is mostly enriched with amino acids BCAA. Furthermore, the whey protein has the highest digestion level. If we compare it with other proteins, we will see that the whey one will be the quickest to provide your muscles with all essential amino acids. This is extremely important after training and after sleep - when we suffer from the so-called "metabolic window".
But the most important point whey protein products is The amount of protein per serving. It is obvious, that the usage of high-quality protein provides the athlete with the daily protein norm. In order to calculate the necessary amount of protein for obtaining good muscles, there is a simple formula.The suggested amount of protein for the average person is 1,5-2g per 1 kg of weight. And for experienced athletes the norm can be increased by 2-3 times (the huge muscle mass needs more building material). Thus, the minimum protein norm must be at least 20g.
While choosing between different whey protein products, it is also important to know how many Useful elements they involve. For example, in one pound package of quality protein, the percentage of protein is only 70% and the other 30% - are the useful elements. These elements are essential for the body mass acquisition.